What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Memberships Onsale for 2015

Omg I'm so embarrassed, Larissa - I know what happened, and it was 100% not your fault.

My grandmother ordered the jersey for me, and because she's not great with technology, she never actually checked out. She printed out the checkout screen (not having paid) and she wrote to the ACCC.

So she basically never ordered anything - which is why I never received anything.

I am so, so, so sorry! I shouldn't have taken my tech-less gran on her word, and I'm so embarrassed, and I apologise profusely!

I wish to call you guys tomorrow to apologise again in a more personal manner.

I get the feeling your '"gran" is a bit like Gal's "dad", or Warnies "mum" (ie a convenient scape goat.

Gronk

Staff member
Gran wasn't trying to get the jumper.
She wanted to bring the whole organisation down!!!

Suity

17169_IMG_88_1250031387.jpg

oldmancraigy

Coach
Hi Larissa,

I have a complaint as follows:
I browsed your web site and ordered nothing, and it didn't arrive.

IF you don't resolve promptly I will contact the ACCC

Haynzy

First Grade
I've been around this website for a long time and I'm very familiar with Eelementary as a poster.
I have no doubt that he is telling the truth here as I have seen him own up to mistakes and open himself up to ridicule through his honesty and in giving an opinion that may not be so popular.

I'm glad you've got it sorted mate and that you are willing to jump in here and clear up the situation so as not to unfairly portray the actions of the club.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hi Larissa,

I have a complaint as follows:
I browsed your web site and ordered nothing, and it didn't arrive.

IF you don't resolve promptly I will contact the ACCC

:lol: D'Oh!

I've been around this website for a long time and I'm very familiar with Eelementary as a poster.
I have no doubt that he is telling the truth here as I have seen him own up to mistakes and open himself up to ridicule through his honesty and in giving an opinion that may not be so popular.

I'm glad you've got it sorted mate and that you are willing to jump in here and clear up the situation so as not to unfairly portray the actions of the club.

Thank you very much for the kind words, mate. I really appreciate it!

I can understand the cynicism - it's a very weird story.

But it's true. My short-tempered Croatian nan has a bit of form when it comes to going off prematurely and getting everyone involved to sort out a theoretical mess!

How about the time she wrote to (back then) Greater Union Cinemas to complain she wasn't given her pensioner's discount - when she bought three tickets! She bought 3 tickets at the pensioner rate (I think it was half price then) but because it added up to roughly one full-priced ticket, she complained!

God bless her.

Haynzy

First Grade
:lol: D'Oh!

Thank you very much for the kind words, mate. I really appreciate it!

I can understand the cynicism - it's a very weird story.

But it's true. My short-tempered Croatian nan has a bit of form when it comes to going off prematurely and getting everyone involved to sort out a theoretical mess!

How about the time she wrote to (back then) Greater Union Cinemas to complain she wasn't given her pensioner's discount - when she bought three tickets! She bought 3 tickets at the pensioner rate (I think it was half price then) but because it added up to roughly one full-priced ticket, she complained!

God bless her.

:lol:

Dibs

Bench
Omg I'm so embarrassed, Larissa - I know what happened, and it was 100% not your fault.

My grandmother ordered the jersey for me, and because she's not great with technology, she never actually checked out. She printed out the checkout screen (not having paid) and she wrote to the ACCC.

So she basically never ordered anything - which is why I never received anything.

I am so, so, so sorry! I shouldn't have taken my tech-less gran on her word, and I'm so embarrassed, and I apologise profusely!

I wish to call you guys tomorrow to apologise again in a more personal manner.

Bloody old people should not be allowed near technology. I bought my mum a mobile phone once as a gift. A couple of months later I asked how it was going. She said it doesn't work so I put it in the draw. She said every time she dialed a number it wouldn't ring. I said did you press the send button, she said what's a send button!! Bloody old people

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bloody old people should not be allowed near technology. I bought my mum a mobile phone once as a gift. A couple of months later I asked how it was going. She said it doesn't work so I put it in the draw. She said every time she dialed a number it wouldn't ring. I said did you press the send button, she said what's a send button!! Bloody old people
:lol: sounds like my old man.

Eelementary

Post Whore

:lol: