What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Memberships Onsale for 2015

emjaycee

Coach
Did we have to buy the cap and scarf last year or were they included in the membership price

emjaycee

Coach
I was referring to the Captains Club package. Sorry for that confusion.

Umm with all due respect Larissa, the Captains Club is only cheaper if you choose or already have a grandstand seat. If you have a concourse seat it is the same and a GA seat it is more then you would have paid last year for a comparable product.

Of course that is based on an assumption that the value of the Captains Club function, the behind the scenes tour, and the ultimate game day experience in 2015 are equivalent to 2014's 'events' which included the Eels Season Launch at Riverside Theatre, 3 x exclusive Coaches Previews/Review and as an unpublicised/unadvertised bonus, attendance at the NRL Season Launch. The value of both launch events would have exceeded $400 although admittedly the club didn't have to pay the NRL Launch event but it does charge $200 for members to attend the Eels Season Launch. If they are not valued the same this year then you are paying more for even less.

It's all about the value, both perceived and real.

Personally, I don't understand why it couldn't be an add-on to your ticket as it was last year.

emjaycee

Coach
I believe it was the Members Cap, because the year before everyone got a scarf and people were upset they didn't get a cap like every other club.

No MITS as Larissa has stated, caps were included last year and are again this year.
The scarf is an additional $15 purchase.

<edit> Just edited the above message MITS - I didnt mean the BGA pack, but rather the Members pack (unless its the same thing).

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback on the Captains Club pricing.

I'm taking a look at what we can do to make the package more affordable for our General Admission Members. Watch this space.

Happy Friday & Go Parra!

Larissa

No MITS as Larissa has stated, caps were included last year and are again this year.
The scarf is an additional $15 purchase.

<edit> Just edited the above message MITS - I didnt mean the BGA pack, but rather the Members pack (unless its the same thing).

Yes, but in 2013 we got a scarf and not a cap.

According to this http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2013/11/13/4000-members-and-growing.html The Shirt and scarf were a paid for add on that Captains club and Hayne members got for free (I also believe their shirts had the HIP sponsorship as well).

Parraeels.com.au said:
Tim is wearing the Member-only polo shirt, and the Member-only scarf. These come included in our Captains Club and Hayne Membership options, and are available for purchase at a discounted rate for all other Members.
and
Parraeels.com.au said:
The 2014 Membership Kit includes a Member-designed cap, a personalised Membership card, a keyring, lanyard and 2014 bumper sticker; and for juniors, a trucker cap, personalised Membership card, zipper pencil case, lanyard and Blue and Gold Army flag and flagstick.

Delboy

First Grade
Larissa, today's announcement doesn't make memberships any easier. This will no doubt cost a few thousand members, my grandson is devastated and was a member last year, hope we get a suitable marquee replacement

Gronk

Staff member
Larissa, today's announcement doesn't make memberships any easier. This will no doubt cost a few thousand members, my grandson is devastated and was a member last year, hope we get a suitable marquee replacement

My son has declared he isn't interested in going to a 2015 game ...

Latest posts