What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels move two games to Telstra Stadium

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Agreed MITS, great post. You could write an F7's article about this!

Natalie's Daddy said:
One of the best elements of supporting the Eels is the Stadium.

I think you must also factor into the equation the extra revenue that having the stadium next to the leagues club generates.

If you think that the fans before and after a game kick in $150,000 clear Profit to the club. Then the above statement would be true. However, I don't think it gets anywhere close to that.

fish eel

Immortal
so this has been done for money?

why the bullsh*t media release about doing it for the fans?

some honesty wouldnt go astray

fish eel

Immortal
sportive cupid said:
Yes-I demand my money back from paying for that newspaper that I read this in!

I demand some money back for my internet connection for the website I read it on

fish eel said:
so this has been done for money?

why the bullsh*t media release about doing it for the fans?

some honesty wouldnt go astray

The More Money we get, the More Fans will be able to see us play football. Your Right some honesty wouldn't go astray, but you would also from a marketing side of things not want to report your orginisation is not finacially secure.

Posit: People think a bank might be financially shaky.
Consequence: People start to withdraw their money.
Result: Pretty soon it is financially shaky.
Conclusion: You can make banks fail.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
MarkInTheStands said:
The More Money we get, the More Fans will be able to see us play football. Your Right some honesty wouldn't go astray, but you would also from a marketing side of things not want to report your orginisation is not finacially secure.

Posit: People think a bank might be financially shaky.
Consequence: People start to withdraw their money.
Result: Pretty soon it is financially shaky.
Conclusion: You can make banks fail.

It is human behaviour to identify a risk and not invest in it. People become very worried when businesses are reporting losses or less than predicted gains.

Natalie's Daddy said:
It is human behaviour to identify a risk and not invest in it. People become very worried when businesses are reporting losses or less than predicted gains.

Indeed, sometimes without looking at the circumstances.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
Why cant they just build parra stadium to 35 000 and fill it everytime we have a "derby" game? That would be awesome to say the least.

JOB 3:14 said:
Why cant they just build parra stadium to 35 000 and fill it everytime we have a "derby" game? That would be awesome to say the least.

It would be great.

Do you have the 40 - 50 Million it would take to "Finish off" Parramatta Stadium Like that? If so I am sure Alan O and Morris I, would love to have a chat with you.

Latest posts