What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters

emjaycee

Coach
This is why I think Barrett or Demetriou will be signed all the other coaches will take a deep look at the club and decide against taking the job ..
And yet most clubs have an R&R committee and all clubs work under the NRL's 'soft' salary cap for football operations.

I'll let you work out which club this is:
1718277729285.png

JokerEel

Coach
Agreed, but I don't see how having an R&R committee would be a negative to someone like Ryles when that is what he knows.

Not sure, I never said having a committee was the issue 😕

But now we have mentioned it maybe the way the committee is run/controlled is the issue?

Chipmunk

Coach
Sorry, Chipmunk commented on it and you agreed, so I figured to just reply to your post.
My bad.
Agreed, but I don't see how having an R&R committee would be a negative to someone like Ryles when that is what he knows.
It's not that there's a committee...it's the membership that will be the deterrent.

Who do you think Ryles would be more comfortable with making recruitment and retention decisions of rugby league footballers, Ponisi and Bunn or our CEO, Chairman and MON?

emjaycee

Coach
It's not that there's a committee...it's the membership that will be the deterrent.

Who do you think Ryles would be more comfortable with making recruitment and retention decisions of rugby league footballers, Ponisi and Bunn or our CEO, Chairman and MON?
Isn't Ben Rogers Head of Recruitment and Retention, so our equivalent to Bunn?

Chipmunk

Coach
Isn't Ben Rogers Head of Recruitment and Retention, so our equivalent to Bunn?
No idea, but which group of people do you still think Ryles would be more confident in making the right decisions on being able to recruit and retain rugby league players to play in the NRL?

JokerEel

Coach
No idea, but which group of people do you still think Ryles would be more confident in making the right decisions on being able to recruit and retain rugby league players to play in the NRL?

Ryles turned down the Dragons after having a look at the club.

Ciraldo turned down the dogs looking at their club.

We will see soon enough if Ryles has the chance to knock us back , get knocked back or signs on as coach .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If he wants to go to a club as big as Melbourne, his opportunities are extremely limited.

Latest posts