What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ciraldo
Flanagan
Green
Morris
Maguire
Barrett
Woolf
Brown
Potter
Hannay
Slater
Taylor
Ryles
Kimmorley
Young

Anyone else?

Avenger

Immortal
Ciraldo
Flanagan

Green
Morris
Maguire

Barrett
Woolf
Brown
Potter
Hannay
Slater
Taylor
Ryles
Kimmorley
Young

Anyone else?
Let's be serious. I'd also add Payten as he technically hasn't extended beyond 2023 yet. I'd also include Seibold.

Incorrect

Coach
We've tried a couple of novice head coaches with Sticky for one season in between. It hasn't produced the result we crave. With that in mind and the fact that I believe our problem is temperament not talent, I'd go Flanagan for 2 years...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We've tried a couple of novice head coaches with Sticky for one season in between. It hasn't produced the result we crave. With that in mind and the fact that I believe our problem is temperament not talent, I'd go Flanagan for 2 years...
Well thats that then!

You get the cheque book...I'll bring the peptides.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Flanagan, for mine - has runs on the board.

Ciraldo has people saying he is responsible for Penrith's defence, but he'd be a gamble; it's quite evident that one of our biggest problem areas is our poor attitude.

Can we trust a rookie coach to sort that out?

Flanagan - for all his baggage, has won a Premiership, and has shown he can make the tough calls.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon Flanagan could do a good job with our squad but his reputation seems damaged. He’d be a perfect fit for the Tigers but no one seems to want anything to do with him.

Out of who else I suppose Ciraldo is the best available. He’s only got one less finals win than our current SuperCoach from 8 and half seasons less 🥸

I reckon Flanagan could do a good job with our squad but his reputation seems damaged. He’d be a perfect fit for the Tigers but no one seems to want anything to do with him.

Out of who else I suppose Ciraldo is the best available. He’s only got one less finals win than our current SuperCoach from 8 and half seasons less 🥸
Yes I'm surprised neither dogs or tigers have hired him.