What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Ryles

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Morris

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Cheika

Votes: 33 39.3%

• Total voters

King-Gutho94

Coach
These people are on crack.

Left field’ challenger emerges in Parra coaching race​

9News and Sydney Morning Herald reporter Michael Chammas believes Michael Ennis’ name has emerged as a potential ‘left field’ candidate to take over as Parramatta coach.

If there on crack what's the raging bull on.

Burt or Cayless please.

chiefy1

Bench
Do we want the current blues coach, who's chosen a great team may I add, or do you want a wet behind the ears coach with training wheels and a baby's bib?

Do we want the current blues coach, who's chosen a great team may I add, or do you want a wet behind the ears coach with training wheels and a baby's bib?

I want a coach that can lead us to a premiership.

Just because our next coach may not be inexperienced does not mean he won’t be the next great rugby league coach. All great coaches were rookies at the start of their careers.

On the flip side, just because our next coach might be experienced doesn’t mean he will achieve anything or be successful.

I would like the hire to be a ‘swing for the fences’ hire. A potential great coach with albeit risks.

Madge is a safe hire with little upside but less risk. Definitely not a hire made by those with premiership aspirations.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Cheika is leading the way with 39% on here.

That's a better percentage then Madge's NRL coaching record since 2014.

In all seriousness if Madge is appointed i will get behind him but i just dont like the appointment and think its just a bigger risk then other options out there. His style is not what we need right now.

hindy111

Post Whore
My preference would be ...

Hannay - got good assistant experience at different places
Cheika - unknown - would need some solid league experienced assistants
Morris - I thought he did ok with the Sharks despite having little support

No love for Toovey or Ryles?

Latest posts