What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • Morris

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Cheika

Votes: 25 27.5%

• Total voters

Parra Pride

Referee
I used to like that thousand yard stare Hannay would do when goal kicking so hopefully he teaches that to Moses if true.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Agree with Matty's comments on Cheika. I don't think he'd have the same insecurities as BA with having good assistants at the club. With a strong team of assistants I think he's the clear choice.
Madge should not even be considered.....
If Cheika did get an interview i am curious what would the board be looking for from him.

Because Cheika could win over any room with his vision and ability if you pay enough attention to listen to him.

It seems to me the board already have an idea who they want and the interview is a process is just a sham.

But i am happy to go with Hannay he seems like good fit very personable he looks in touch with the modern players and i reckon tactically very astute.

If Billy Slater is vouching for him then i would back Billy's opinion.

Its what we put around him is the key including the pathway systems and get streamlining like Penrith have with the systems in place.

There is only so much a coach can do.

Latest posts