What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Ryles

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.9%

• Total voters

Stevie

Bench
I don’t know why I’m flaccid over Holbrook but tbf I’ve never really noticed him. He just seems boring but not that it affects Ivan.

I just don’t want Barrett, JD or the Newcastle assistant.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah we need a whole club clean out from coaching staff to recruitment and development programs we have in place need to improved.

The standard across the whole board needs to be lifted.

We have drifted towards the abyss again.
At least we don't have Sharpey and an adminstrator taking over. Nothing will ever be worse than that.

We were on the improve as a club, but we've regressed in the last couple of years. A new coach is unlikely to fix that.

Avenger

Immortal
At least we don't have Sharpey and an adminstrator taking over. Nothing will ever be worse than that.

We were on the improve as a club, but we've regressed in the last couple of years. A new coach is unlikely to fix that.
f**k don’t say that.

Angry_eel

First Grade
It is Payten. He has been on the nose up there due to a decision he made after their loss to the dolphins a while back (he was already on thin ice with the captaincy decision in the off season)......the good old 'lost the dressing room.'
What was the decision? 400 laps of the field in tropical weather?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We were on the improve as a club, but we've regressed in the last couple of years.
Have we really regressed or are we just paying for the premiership window? We've followed up strong periods in the past with a couple of years of shit. I think it's a normal part of the cycle most teams have to go through due to the salary cap. Only the Storm seem immune to it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Have we really regressed or are we just paying for the premiership window? We've followed up strong periods in the past with a couple of years of shit. I think it's a normal part of the cycle most teams have to go through due to the salary cap. Only the Storm seem immune to it.
We’ve regressed Joey Lussick style.

Latest posts