What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters
They say RCG is not the best of human beings.

He was even too much for Ivan who wrote the court love letters for convicted sex pervert Tyrone May.

BA is the one who brought him to heel.

He needs a strong coach to keep him playing well.

BA was pretty tough.

Last edited:
If I only remembered it, it would be worthless, which is why I checked the stats. They are objective. Our memories are not.
😂 Sure. "Checked" (subjectively selected) the stats, lol.
Yes, and his pass-to-run was much higher in that game than was usual for that year.
Then why didn't you say so about that game, instead of saying his ratio was higher that year than this year?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
😂 Sure. "Checked" (subjectively selected) the stats, lol.
If you know any stats that better identify who played dummy half in that first 20 minutes, feel free to share them. Otherwise you can once again stfu.
Then why didn't you say so about that game, instead of saying his ratio was higher that year than this year?
It is what I said about that game. Why would I compare it with this year ffs? Are you autistic? Use your common sense. You might lie to yourself about how smart you are, but don't you dare pretend I'm an idiot to make yourself feel better.

If you know any stats that better identify who played dummy half in that first 20 minutes, feel free to share them. Otherwise you can once again stfu.
8 Bit Dnd GIF

It is what I said about that game. Why would I compare it with this year ffs? Are you autistic? Use your common sense.
Ah, so just another case of your poor communication again. No worries and thanks for admitting... but if you focus on quality not quantity here, you'll make less mistakes.

The difference between Tesdesco and Edwards was on display for all to see.

A man who worships the very ground he walks on and enjoys a racial slur versus someone like you and me.

Dylan Edwards, smug as you be, we pause to stand and salute thee.

It is a worry. If I was interviewing him I’d cull him based on that alone.
He probably lost them playing footy, so I’d be more inclined to shortlist him over them.

He could get some nice work done on the esteemed eels coaching salary. Buy the surgery.

I prefer Gumpy over the Choker. More experience ( closer to BA).