What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels open door for disgraced Sharks boss

Stagger eel

Staff member
Morale crusader? :lol: i'm not the one defending a bloke who punched out a girl:lol::lol:

Maybe you can give us a lesson on who the real Stagger Eel is?:roll:

so you're making light of it again are you???...I'm not surprised at all.

how do you suppose I defend him when all I've been doing is asking questions that up until now I'm still looking for answer for?

sooperdooper

First Grade
i think it is all to unclear to get to know what reall happened
but in the end i dont want zapps here due to his baggage (alleged or proven )

Stagger eel

Staff member
whilst the majority of us don't want him near the club, I myself would still like several questioned answered.

why wasn't there a police inestigation?

why was she paid 20K?

why has Gallop demanded his resignation and then after a meeting with Zap turns around and says that he was pleased that Zap has accepted and aknowledged the error of his ways and is a first step in the terms of his future in the code.

why have the Cronulla board cleared him of any wrong doing??

why have Cronulla refused to comment regarding the above??

why has nothing been said about the illegal taping of the conversation?

why have people like Trish Crews and Kaye Fitzhenry come forward in support of Zap??

can anyone shed some light??...

if not, if he applies for the job and is the best man available than I expect the board to offer him the position.

there you go Ron...

TheParraboy

Staff member
It was all make-up Suity, what a bitch!!!:x

100102_Face%20Art%20Deluxe%20Face%20Paint%20Kit.jpg

Hellsy

Immortal
Hellsy, i can't answer that question, but can i ask you one thing, what male shadow boxers with a female? i've never shadowed boxed with a female in my whole life, nor would i, and i dont know of any male friends of mine that would ever also, so even if he did shadow box with Jenny, what does that say about the bloke?

Well I can't say I have shadow boxed with anyone at my work, but we have done equally as stupid things that have resulted in minor injuries over the many years, 1 of which was caused to me by my old boss but as I was mucking around too I was equally to blame and we had a good laugh about it :lol: :lol:
Look all I'm saying is that you can have brain snap's at work and do something stupid by accident that you regret and in hindsight you sit back and think 'WTF was I doing?' ......especially considering TZ was the boss man. Maybe he was trying to be a funny tough guy and went too far?

Again, don't read into this as a defending of the actions during or after the event because it certainly isn't!!. I just wonder if maybe the club handled it better, would she have taken it as the accident it is alledged to be? Or was because she was treated the way she was afterwards why she decided to go further with it? Or was it not the accident it is alledged to be?

Sooo many questions that will probably remain unanswered even if you know the answers and can't say, hence my fence sitting if you can understand that just a little?

strider

Post Whore
Shadow boxing oh i forgot, i mean, i shadow box with girls all the time, who doesn't?:roll:
so you've said this twice now ... you don't believe it was an accident - I assume you know for sure it wasn't

IF it wasn't an accident - the result of some sort of silly mucking around - then you believe it was an intentional punch of some sort meant to hurt her? .... if that is the case then I am absolutely gob smacked that someone wouldn't take that to police .... I can understand that if she accepted it was not intentional, but ontop of other stuff then she just wanted to deal with it privately through IR channels - but if it was intentional and she got no support from her employer then I cannot believe she wouldn't take it to the police

FTR - I am NOT pro-Zapps - I am anti-Zappa at parra

Ron Jeremy

Coach
so you've said this twice now ... you don't believe it was an accident - I assume you know for sure it wasn't

IF it wasn't an accident - the result of some sort of silly mucking around - then you believe it was an intentional punch of some sort meant to hurt her? .... if that is the case then I am absolutely gob smacked that someone wouldn't take that to police .... I can understand that if she accepted it was not intentional, but ontop of other stuff then she just wanted to deal with it privately through IR channels - but if it was intentional and she got no support from her employer then I cannot believe she wouldn't take it to the police

FTR - I am NOT pro-Zapps - I am anti-Zappa at parra

don't assume Strider, i just find it very hard to believe, and i cant think of why a male employer would shadow box with a female employee, have u ever shadow boxed with a female before, can you see were i'm coming from?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well I can't say I have shadow boxed with anyone at my work, but we have done equally as stupid things that have resulted in minor injuries over the many years, 1 of which was caused to me by my old boss but as I was mucking around too I was equally to blame and we had a good laugh about it :lol: :lol:
Look all I'm saying is that you can have brain snap's at work and do something stupid by accident that you regret and in hindsight you sit back and think 'WTF was I doing?' ......especially considering TZ was the boss man. Maybe he was trying to be a funny tough guy and went too far?

Again, don't read into this as a defending of the actions during or after the event because it certainly isn't!!. I just wonder if maybe the club handled it better, would she have taken it as the accident it is alledged to be? Or was because she was treated the way she was afterwards why she decided to go further with it? Or was it not the accident it is alledged to be?

Sooo many questions that will probably remain unanswered even if you know the answers and can't say, hence my fence sitting if you can understand that just a little?

Well, i understand, but it all comes back to the question of why then was she paid out? why has he resigned if Cronulla cleared him of any wrong doing? it may well to save his future employment chances...thats just my opinion.

strider

Post Whore
Strides, what you are describing are the workplaces of the past,before legislation was enacted to emsure that those of us with the lesser positions of power (be that direct or indirect)get a fair go in the workplace.

Something that some employers are sadly less aware of than others.

no, I am pretty sure I work in the present, not the past .... plenty of bosses muck around at work - you spend a large part of your life there, you may as well try and make it enjoyable .... but most know where to draw the line and identify who they should and shouldn't muck around with .... I don't think Zapps did a very good job of identifying

Hellsy

Immortal
Well, i understand, but it all comes back to the question of why then was she paid out? why has he resigned if Cronulla cleared him of any wrong doing? it may well to save his future employment chances...thats just my opinion.

Yep, and I'd like those same questions answered!!!

BTW... what is with that Shark's post??!!! OMG I can think of soo many things wrong with it

strider

Post Whore
don't assume Strider, i just find it very hard to believe, and i cant think of why a male employer would shadow box with a female employee, have u ever shadow boxed with a female before, can you see were i'm coming from?
well personally I have never shadow boxed with anyone while at work, male or female .... but I have seen others do it - and throw things etc etc etc

tbh I don't even think them using the term "shadow box" in this case is what it really was - I think he meant more single pretend hit rather than they were both pretending to box

hell I accidently kicked a little football into the side of a boss' head once when we were mucking around - sh*t happens

you are telling me not to "assume" - so I imagine that you yourself are not "assuming" either - that you have been told for a fact that she was intentionally punched?

strider

Post Whore
jenny_hall___sharks_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

she did a great job with the make-up!!!

In all honesty - and no I am not trying to discredit her in any way because I was not there and have no clue what happened .... BUT that is just a black eye - they look bad, but can be like that from a small knock ... and no I am not saying she has no reason to be upset, all I am saying it may well of just been from a small glancing accidental hit .... and yes she still has every right to be upset about a small glancing hit - Zappia's actions afterwards were very very poor

sportive cupid

Referee
Understand one thing parra people.
Jenny hall is a scheming lying football whore. The entire football department at the Sharks is behind zaps 100% & are sorry to see him leave.
He has left himself open to this through stupidity, but mostly because of scheming by an underhanded deceitful woman, who has possibly made illegal recordings & allegedly many other deceitful things at the club.
think about it Parra people. look at the time line. Look at the absence of any charges or work place harrassment of any kind. Look at Halls confirmation that the blow that led to an ALLEGED BLACK EYE was an accident. Again, look at the time line. Hall is a C.O.A.T.
Zapps biggest mistake was paying for a potential problem to go away during our Greg Bird disaster.
It has come back on him tenfold because of the vengeful nature of Jenny hall who is a low life, opportunistic human being.
Don't let ch7, magnay & Hall win. Give him the top job. He is a great operator & well liked.

FTR I have met the guy once & I was unimpressed with his personality & found him unfriendly towards me
Reefy!hello!welcome to MY home!

Hellsy

Immortal
The meeting took place almost three months after Hall accidentally suffered a black eye while shadow boxing with Zappia on August 9. What also hasn't been revealed is that Hall was taking boxing lessons at the time, which led to the pair playfully shaping up.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25624522-5001021,00.html

Hey hellsy, maybe the answer lies here....this is from our best buddy Josh.
Hmmm.... see it is things like this which makes me believe no-one!

Latest posts