What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels release Kieran Foran

Dibs

Bench
Nice language - I am just showing other teams have worse news today.

Foran might miss 2-3 games. While 2 stars of the game are out for the season.

Just coincidence they play for Penrith?
I don't see how it's worse news injuries are a part of football. Forans troubles go a little deeper I think

forward pass

Coach
Well that headline confirms what we already knew - the Daily Telegraph is an utterly despicable rag with zero respect for anyone's well being. Disgraceful saying he was stood down.

Dibs

Bench
And they also managed to get the salary cap drama in the article by saying it is one of the causes of his problem

ash411

Bench
Well that headline confirms what we already knew - the Daily Telegraph is an utterly despicable rag with zero respect for anyone's well being. Disgraceful saying he was stood down.

Agreed, click bait headline trying to capitalise on a mans poor health.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
WTF, gee we have no luck with our signings !!! Anyhow hope he gets better, health/family is more important than footy.

Also that Telecrap article is so full of shit, states he has been missing from training all week, there is photos on the eels site with him training yesterday. f**kwits!!

Lethal

Juniors
Nice language - I am just showing other teams have worse news today.

Foran might miss 2-3 games. While 2 stars of the game are out for the season.

This isn't the Penrith forum, so no one cares merkin. And just so you know, TMM did his shoulder not his ACL :sarcasm:

It wont be a few weeks.....it could be a long part of the season

As long as Kelly isnt his replacement, we will be ok

Noise

Coach
It wont be a few weeks.....it could be a long part of the season

As long as Kelly isnt his replacement, we will be ok

That's what I'm thinking. If it is a mental illness (and that's what it looks like) how in the hell would anyone know that 3 weeks is the time frame when it will be fixed?

strider

Post Whore
That's what I'm thinking. If it is a mental illness (and that's what it looks like) how in the hell would anyone know that 3 weeks is the time frame when it will be fixed?

Havent you realised by now. The telegraph know everything

hindy111

Post Whore
This isn't the Penrith forum, so no one cares merkin. And just so you know, TMM did his shoulder not his ACL :sarcasm:

Are you some sort of closet Panther fan? Shoulder/acl who knows i do not follow them that closely.

Latest posts