What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels release Kieran Foran

hindy111

Post Whore
Lets all just see what the issue is first but if he wants to keep it private so be it.
If his son is sick or he has depression i understand he would need some time away.

T.S Quint

Coach
That's what I'm thinking. If it is a mental illness (and that's what it looks like) how in the hell would anyone know that 3 weeks is the time frame when it will be fixed?

Isn't that how long Barba was out when he had some 'problems'?

T.S Quint

Coach
That just sounds bad....

Almost like grandmas dead so can i read the will?

Or maybe he is worried about the Parramatta Eels season.
Look, I'm hoping Foran gets himself right because he is a human being, and a seemingly decent one at that.
But I don't have a personal stake in Keiran Foran. I do however have a personal stake in the Parramatta Eels. The season doesn't stop because one player is out.

Kornstar

Coach
Check out this douche on Twitter, he has a fair bit to say on the matter.

@33ScottCampbell

Says he's an ex NRL referee, probably a good reason. How can these scum bags not be in court for slander?

Noise

Coach
Reni and Sandow also had issues. I'd be interested to see if fans were as understanding for them as they are Foran.

Noise

Coach
Check out this douche on Twitter, he has a fair bit to say on the matter.

@33ScottCampbell

Says he's an ex NRL referee, probably a good reason. How can these scum bags not be in court for slander?

I've got no idea if what this bloke says is true but is it still slander if it is indeed true?