What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels release Kieran Foran

Dibs

Bench
Not true I've known people who have spent longer in hospital for mental illness without saying serious things.

^b0ss^

Juniors
Not true I've known people who have spent longer in hospital for mental illness without saying serious things.

DIbs there would have to be alot more too it ..i would say most visit there local GP and the treatment process starts there to be in hospital would be pretty severe case.

All the best to the guy. He seems like a thoroughly decent bloke. It's comforting to know that we follow a good club who will no doubt take good care of him.

YNWA Tigers

Juniors
Feel sorry for the guy whatever the real story is. Hope he sorts out his life quickly and bounces back bigger and better.

On the replacement topic until he is back, given Kelly is done for the season, wouldn't Mitch Cornish be the obvious choice?

Gronk

Staff member
Julie Snook ‏@JulieSnook 3h3 hours ago
Also today, shock as Parramatta Eels Captain Kieran Foran is ruled out of the game indefinitely #9news #9newscomau

The guy needs some time to regroup. He does not have cancer.

Kornstar

Coach
Reni and Sandow also had issues. I'd be interested to see if fans were as understanding for them as they are Foran.

I don't really remember anyone ripping into them, could be wrong though.

I've got no idea if what this bloke says is true but is it still slander if it is indeed true?

Don't you need proof though? They're some serious allegation to be made in writing.

Looks like a bitter manly supporter.

Most definitely from reading some of his other tweets.

Lol @33ScottCampbell. Looks like a butt hurt Manly fan. Go suck a fat one buddy.

He seems like a complete moron judging by his Twitter feed.

Latest posts