What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Roosters game day thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Soft again.

Our pack has been destroyed.

We need much more than Kane Evans to be a threat to this comp.

Moses won't turn us into a top 8 team based on hits, Roosters are good but bloody hell we are handing them possession and points.

Chipmunk

Coach
We've given a genuine Top 4 team plenty of opportunities and they've made the most of it. They're is plenty of reasons why they had so many opportunities, but in reality we've really not shown any ability against the top teams to be able to get anywhere near an even share of possesion. It's probably the most concerning thing about this teams future for mine.

Roosters have definitely come to play too.

Kornstar

Coach
We've given a genuine Top 4 team plenty of opportunities and they've made the most of it. They're is plenty of reasons why they had so many opportunities, but in reality we've really not shown any ability against the top teams to be able to get anywhere near an even share of possesion. It's probably the moat concerning thing about this team for mine.

We are just a dumb team.

Parra Pride

Coach
We only beat up on shit teams, and even then we struggled with the Tigers. We have no hope against anyone who looks like being a top eight side. I'd say bring on 2018, but who am I kidding it's just going to be more of the same.