What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
If you where able to get 250 to sign up - If there average foxtel is $70 per month it would cost foxtel $210,000 per year ;)

That's if your all that sick of the guy- It would be a funny picture wouldn't it. People cancelling foxtel while Kent is on the program . See who laughs last i guess.

strider

Post Whore
Ahhh ... well i would have gone off my nut if whacko jacko had of been tampering with me

So whos f**kin koko? ... is he the coco pops monkey?

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Whos koko the monkey? Is he the one michael jackson had relations with?

tumblr_mjx30qS2Or1rcaovvo1_1280.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
Is the sky still falling Stags? Or is it perhaps possible that the club hasn't actually done anything wrong worth a points penalty... :sarcasm:

Well you tell me? You're the cocky merkin That thinks we're innocent ... I hope to god that you're right and if you are Bart I'll buy you dinner on May the 2nd prior to the AGM...

Dibs

Bench
Well you tell me? You're the cocky merkin That thinks we're innocent ... I hope to god that you're right and if you are Bart I'll buy you dinner on May the 2nd prior to the AGM...

Seems only fair if Bart's not right he should buy stagger dinner. Someone should invite Suity

Last edited:

phantom eel

First Grade
I didn't say we're innocent, I have said I don't think a 4 point penalty is a big deal... a view you eventually agreed with ;-).

Look at us... we both love the drama, don't we! A pair of old dyed-in-the-wool Eel fan drama queens, you and I. Drama llamas, if you will...

But as for dinner, I sadly have to pass up on the kind offer... Something more important than the AGM has come up on May 2nd - the Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur replay on Fox Sports :cool:.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the result is a foregone conclusion anyway, you may as well take Muz up on his offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts