What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
The selfish part of me is embarrassed that the club I love is a laughingstock.

The Croatian part of me is like, "f**k all of you at the NRL - I'll show up to every game to watch us play, and hope we win enough games to make the 8 and f**k things up a bit!"

But, sadly, the selfish part of me wins out...

10 days to get under the cap ( Watmough to retire), then we are finals bound. This squad will win 12 games I reckon, BA is a master and will show the NRL how good he is. I am very confident !!

woddy

Juniors
Bloke on fb has put on 500 for us to win the GF at 101-1 , nice payout 50,500 . Stay strong people

Avenger

Immortal
Think about it, the last time the club wasn't a shambles was under him. His way of thinking and the general way fans think is that he will make it all better.

It's not a bad way to think if you are him. Sure he blew the whistle and orchestrated all of this but in the end we still cheated and were deceitful so you can't exactly be angry at him.

Our board and management are just f**king stupid! Adios to them and bring in the next lot of dodgy fans to keep the merry-go-round going!

You don't get rewarded for putting your ambition before the club. He is a grub of a human being and all his mates are as deceitful as the incompetent board that he has put under the bus.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Then they need to encourage him better.

They are obviously pretty good at cheating, just don't send emails about it this time?

Pugzley

Fitzy on Fox.

He says the penalty was harsh but fair.

He's happy to assist the club in any way.......

wwf3zu.gif

Gronk

Staff member
Hindmarsh on Fox: was asked if he was angry with past and present management. He said that he hadn't really thought about it.

Another lost opportunity to get stuck in. Should have had a go a Sharp, Spags, the Leaker and NEWS Ltd.

strider

Post Whore
$3m over 4 yrs ... this year is 570k ... so 2.43m over 3 years ... thats alot - be interested to see how

I thought it was also interesting that the nrl lead with us paying players from our resources - when questioned they said cash .... when questioned further weekes goes, oh its a small part ... cool - so the world now thinks we paid merkins $3m via brown paper bags, tho its just a small bit

I get they cant specify all the details yet as we can still respond ... but the process is pretty f**ked ... tar and feather publicly then ask questions later

Delboy

First Grade
Just think about this, Sharp had agreed with BA as coach and Also Brian Smith as Managrr football, understand the vote was 5-2 to appoint JT. Sharp went to several board members and asked what it would take to change their Mind and appoint Brad. 2 said , appoint DA as we know him as manager, football and we change

We got Brad and Sharp rang Brianto tell Him what had occurred , makes you wonder the real cost of the other appointment :(

This was not from Sharp but one of them that changed their vote

Noise

Coach
That's actually want the NRL wants, and they aren't getting it from me.

We've had our differences but I agree with you here. I spend shitloads of time and money on tickets, parra gear, travelling to games, etc. I'm done for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.