What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

yy_cheng

Coach
Well if he thinks Kaysa, King or IDG are good enough for next year I'll have to question his decision making. Kaysa and King have shown SFA in first grade expect injury and IDG isn't getting younger.

U could say that about gutho

Kent says we'll lose more points if the 5 are seen anywhere at Parra....how the f**k would they work on our defence if they're not allowed into the office?

Starting to think this guy might not be completely objective.

hindy111

Post Whore
Pou you think building a salary cap team is about having 17 guys on equal value.
It is about seperating the guys who make a bigger difference to justify the money.

When Peats is out and we bring De gois in we save 250-300k from the cap. How much do you lose? I think its fair to say its not a HUGE amount.
What type of 5/8 would we get for say 450k if lets say Norman cost 750k? Whoever it is i think its fair to say it NORMAN would make a HUGE difference.
So your whole argument is flawed.

Noise

Coach
yeh but also pretty sue they were not the ones to which the other posters were referring

Seemed to me they wanted anyone in the front office having to face the media rather than the players and coach.

The remaining 4 are proving to be gutless pricks.

yy_cheng

Coach
Pou you think building a salary cap team is about having 17 guys on equal value.
It is about seperating the guys who make a bigger difference to justify the money.

When Peats is out and we bring De gois in we save 250-300k from the cap. How much do you lose? I think its fair to say its not a HUGE amount.
What type of 5/8 would we get for say 450k if lets say Norman cost 750k? Whoever it is i think its fair to say it NORMAN would make a HUGE difference.
So your whole argument is flawed.

However, he is right in that how many other teams have 2M on thrir halves?

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Kent says we'll lose more points if the 5 are seen anywhere at Parra....how the f**k would they work on our defence if they're not allowed into the office?

The nrl left that in the open last friday. If the GO5 dont piss off by friday weather were cap compliant or not we wont be accruing any points.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah I'm just thrilled, f**kwit.

Keep telling us how this is all the fan and members fault.....

So you reckon we'll be killing it just as soon as we get a new board in place? The current board built the current team. If it was assembled by cheating then isn't it right that we lose some players too?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Merkin is not gonna start getting things right now, is he ?

hindy111

Post Whore
However, he is right in that how many other teams have 2M on thrir halves?

The premiers id say.

Thurston/Morgan

We have a cheap fullback where lot of teams have a fullback who costs well past 600k.
If peats leaves we more then likely have a cheap/good value hooker.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
If peats wants to leave he should leave on his terms not the club throwing him out halfway through the season beacuse of the incompetence of the management

Gronk

Staff member
Ouch

Darcy Lussick ‏@D_LUSSICK 59m59 minutes ago
Puts body on the the line every week, plays with broken neck for 60 minutes for the team.. Rewarded with tap on the shoulder. Makes sense.

Gronk

Staff member

He's a weapons-grade merkin that bloke.

Noise

Coach
If peats wants to leave he should leave on his terms not the club throwing him out halfway through the season beacuse of the incompetence of the management

I would be more than happy for Peats digs his heals in and the rest of the team stick up for him .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts