What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peats deserves better - he bleeds blue and gold and should only go if he wants to

To make him front the media is a joke too

yy_cheng

Coach
The premiers id say.

Thurston/Morgan

We have a cheap fullback where lot of teams have a fullback who costs well past 600k.
If peats leaves we more then likely have a cheap/good value hooker.

Morgan is home grown or improved there and would not be on 800k undermthe cap

eels_fan

First Grade
The Official Eels Facebook page just posted a video of Peats press conference saying "Peats unfazed by rumours he may be leaving"

Is our media department stupid? Unless there is no truth to Peats going at all, whoever posted that should be sacked..

oldmancraigy

Coach
Lussick

Gets paid 450k a year to come to new club
Rewards club with 1 good performance per year
Still doing crap all now back at Manly
Makes sense.

Micheel

Juniors
On reflection, this is my team always has and always will be

No matter how crap they were, still turned up each week no matter what

This unfortunate stuff will pass and we still have the team
My major concern in all of this, is the role the CEO of the NRL played. He referenced Seward into the job, advised on TPAs (ok probably correctly but who knows after being at Dogs). the final insult , called on him to come and expose the team, this is the guy that recommended him, oversaw his work and then used him to screw our club over. Think it might be dangerous if he turned up at Parramatta Stadium, the pelican

Then after basically confirming the cap was in order this year, sought to arbitrarily add $700k to ensure we had to lose players, for the good of the game he stated , go screw yourself. For the good of the Qld teams and your pet club

We need to see action on the Broncos and their missing manager, and all the other rorts that are out there. There are too many powerful and political influences at clubs not in Western Sydney ( don't think I am allowed to name them), that Greenberg just won't confront, that's why Smith was moved on, wouldn't play the Head Office game

Yep, two ex-dogs sit down to decide Parra's fate, behind closed doors, with the evidence kept confidential, with a gun pointed at the heads of the GO5 if they try to defend themselves. Seems fair.

Find it laughable that Greenberg says there was no evidence the Broncos did anything wrong, hence the lack of an investigation. I always thought the point of an investigation was to gather evidence? :sarcasm:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So you reckon we'll be killing it just as soon as we get a new board in place? The current board built the current team. If it was assembled by cheating then isn't it right that we lose some players too?
Yes but you are the clown who is defending the cheating, i'd rather we let this season go then lose anyone like we have with Peats. But go on tell us how it its all the members and fans fault and tell us what a great job the board have done by cheating :lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Its all Leagues clubs fault, they promote alcohol and gambling :lol:

It's the reason why we can't get any decent sponsors apparently and the reason the club has to cheat.

Honestly he defends anything this club or board does, but he is happy to bag the shit out of the members and fanbase. Anything for an arguement.

My point is, if you're going to vote for anything other than privatisation, expect to keep getting the management you've been getting.

Or you could just keep voting for someone new and then shriek about it when they either A. cheat, B. don't give us a competitive team, or C. all of the above.

yy_cheng

Coach
No 600

Foran would not be costing 1.2 under cap:D

I've argued this about 200 pages ago. What you are saying is what i have already said but poo is right, no other teams do it unless they are lucky by getting one cheap due to a misdemeanor or they came from reserves or a kid who just blooms early

When you are tied up like that, gives you little room for fb and hooker

As i have said, Jennings will cause us salary cap headaches as he is not a spine playrrs but is on decent coin

So he is essentially using spine money

We did some good things likes semi, paulo, wicks, idg, Gordon, mau, teps all playing above their pay grade

However, our issue is if we don't sign norman and then foz goes. All thise players i mentioned above will be gone or would want more.

This year was our best chance if you ask me

Suitman

Post Whore
Darcy is spot on, wonder what the rest of Peats team mates think of the way he has been punted out the door???

I'm sure it's been great for team morale.

Mate, Phantom Bart will come on tonight and tell us it's alight to just lose 4 points (that's all we were ever going to lose, according to the Word of Phantom) and everything will be sweet.

We should all just calm down.

BTW, Hayne is going to rugby and he has everyone on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts