What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

84 Baby

Referee
ok let me rephrase that. "The club needs to scrap those and and get new ones but don't make it so fu*(ing obvious and don't keep paper trails of it just like every other club does"
Yeah just ask mcclymont for her bag guy's number

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee most of you guys have him out the door already and all Peatsy talks about is playing against the Bunnies

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I can just imagine phantom Bart telling Peatsy's dad to stop getting hysterical.......

Btw, isn't there a rumor about peatsy unloading on sharpy after the f**kwit told people he wasn't worth re signing??
Appalling stunt by Peats Sr, totally disgusting ;-)

I can just imagine phantom Bart telling Peatsy's dad to stop getting hysterical.......

Btw, isn't there a rumor about peatsy unloading on sharpy after the f**kwit told people he wasn't worth re signing??

Yes I believe Peatsy did have a few words to say to Sharp.

Avenger

Immortal
Whether Peats was in our plans or not is not relevant. He was treated disgracefully. Enough is enough. I couldn't give a shit now if we do not accrue another point. Nathan Peats is a top player with a great attitude and we are sacrificing him. Now we have reached the lowest of lows. If Peats is released I'm done for this year.

84 Baby

Referee
And pissing of the rest of the squad.

Paulo,Peats and next will be Norman. oh well at least Pou will be happy.

Who says rest of squad don't hate his guts? Anyway if he's really on half a mill, I'm sure he'll land on his feet

Noise

Coach
Whether Peats was in our plans or not is not relevant. He was treated disgracefully. Enough is enough. I couldn't give a shit now if we do not accrue another point. Nathan Peats is a top player with a great attitude and we are sacrificing him. Now we have reached the lowest of lows. If Peats is released I'm done for this year.

Agreed

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Whether Peats was in our plans or not is not relevant. He was treated disgracefully. Enough is enough. I couldn't give a shit now if we do not accrue another point. Nathan Peats is a top player with a great attitude and we are sacrificing him. Now we have reached the lowest of lows. I'm done for this year.

Yep I am more pissed off today about the treatment of peatsy then when the nrl handed the punishment last week.

Been a member for 16 years never have I been more disgusted with the club after what they did today

Parraren

Bench

Same.

I'm f**king numb.

Bandwagon

Staff member
So if Peats has to go to see us cap compliant

Why have we named a non compliant squad to play the Bunnies?

Incorrect

Coach
I honestly don't think Peats was/is part of BA's plans for 2017. The signing of King during the off season coupled with Pritchards contract extension are not the moves of a coach who is entirely satisfied or convinced that his current 9 is his long term option, especially when you add IDG in to the equation.

While I feel Peats has been treated poorly in the aftermath of this whole debacle, if it never happened and we were a top 4 team come round 24 and he signed with the Titans (for instance) for 2017 there'd likely be a few people around here saying good riddance to the greedy merkin, he's grabbing the cash and running.

None of any of this whole saga is playing out at all well, embarrassing at best. While this Peats episode, if it happens and he is let go, may be bad for morale, it may have reared its head even without the salary cap BS we're going through.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
I honestly don't think Peats was/is part of BA's plans for 2017. The signing of King during the off season coupled with Pritchards contract extension are not the moves of a coach who is entirely satisfied or convinced that his current 9 is his long term option, especially when you add IDG in to the equation.

While I feel Peats has been treated poorly in the aftermath of this whole debacle, if it never happened and we were a top 4 team come round 24 and he signed with the Titans (for instance) for 2017 there'd likely be a few people around here saying good riddance to the greedy merkin, he's grabbing the cash and running.

None of any of this whole saga is playing out at all well, embarrassing at best. While this Peats episode, if it happens and he is let go, may be bad for morale, it may have reared its head even without the salary cap BS we're going through.

there is a difference between peats leaving on his own terms or what the club is doing and kicking him to the curb because of their incompetence.

We already have the hopoate saga dragging on yes it was the correct decision but why offer him a contract if we didn't want him and then foran fiasco last year.

we are building a reputation of treating players like garbage not going to encourage players to come here in the future if that's we continue treat them

After reading all the outrage on here, I'm outraged now too.
Firstly I was selfish and only cared about us winning and maybe playing finals for the time in forever then I though about it and Nathan Peats is person, a father, a partner and has been treated like crap, basically chucked out on the street.
He moved his family out to the area and now he's told to look elsewhere because some maggots who tried to run the club did something dodgy to cheat just because they think, every club does it.
Now I'm pissed that they have treated him like a piece of dirt.

But then again do we know the full story yet? No again we are just going of media reports at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.