What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yes they f**ked up but someone has to go if we want to be cap compliant.

Shit situation but one that can't be avoided now, unfortunately.

El Diablo

Post Whore
There you are ElDicko. You still happy with the job the plumber and co. have done?

You and your mates have totally screwed us. Great job.

#goodgovernance

bring back Spags

They are all gutless. They get us into this mess and then it's up to BA and the players to pick up the pieces and front the media. Absolute disgraceful management.

ElDicko where are your friends ?

#goodgovernance

bring back Spags

Eelementary

Post Whore
I know we need to shed players (I wouldn't tbh; write this year off), but shedding a bloke who is, theoretically, on track to make the Finals with us so that he can save our season, when he goes to a team that probably won't make the Finals...given how he helped us on the field and how popular he is off of it...

This sucks.

Noise

Coach
Yes they f**ked up but someone has to go if we want to be cap compliant.

Shit situation but one that can't be avoided now, unfortunately.

Can be avoided if we don't play for points. Season gone anyway, made even worse when our best hooker gets the arse and players morale drops further.

hybrideel

Bench
The club can't do that, that's what got them into this mess in the first place, the player manager has to do that.

ok let me rephrase that. "The club needs to scrap those and and get new ones but don't make it so fu*(ing obvious and don't keep paper trails of it just like every other club does"

hybrideel

Bench
Not sure how legit but the bloke on undergrothe with guru sr and jr was saying he is hearing something that could save Peats. It may have been getting rid of another player though but didn't say who. Supposedly we will know by tomorrow morning if it's true

84 Baby

Referee
A thought

BA comes out with a statement that he has consulted the playing group, and they want to stay together and no one wants to leave

They will play to win every game as a commitment, and they will stand together as a group

Fans would rally round and 2 fingers to the NRL, happy days :):)
I'm not a first grade coach, but I reckon I'd have put that to the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.