What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Peat's Dad is filthy on the GO5 etc.

A little perspective. Were was the "fair go" supporters for Morts, Sandow, Seffa, Pauli, etc that have all been tapped on the shoulder and told to find another club ?

Gutho said yesterday it happened to him. Add to that IDG and Flash.

Hard decisions need to be made when you are in damage control.
Were any of them paraded out the front of the media while gutless board members hid while he took the brunt of it all??? Was it up to any of them to leave so their team mates can play for points???

Really comparable situation, all thanks to your mate Sharpy and his incompetent board.

Yep, there it is again. It's all the fans fault :lol:

:lol: let's add it to the list of "it's everyone else's fault but the plumbers" list:

So far we have:

The Fans / members
The NRL
Media Smear
Fitzy
Spags
Jake the Snake
Jodeci
Hineyrulz
Paul Kent
RAY Hadley
Former Boards dating back 1947

hineyrulz

Post Whore

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: let's add it to the list of "it's everyone else's fault but the plumbers" list:

So far we have:

The Fans / members
The NRL
Media Smear
Fitzy
Spags
Jake the Snake
Jodeci
Hineyrulz
Paul Kent
RAY Hadley
Former Boards dating back 1947
#powerplumberrangers4lyf :lol:

Forgot to add the 3 Amigos

Last edited:

Snoochies

First Grade
The “Gang of Five” must keep an arm’s length from the club while under suspension.

I really hope someone has sat down with them and clearly explained what this means.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

A little perspective. Were was the "fair go" supporters for Morts, Sandow, Seffa, Pauli, etc that have all been tapped on the shoulder and told to find another club ?

Spot on, Gronk.

Some weird reactions to the Peats stuff IMO.

Swiftstylez

Bench
LoL, go back a few pages I already said that it doesn't matter if they are a bad player, so why does it matter that Peats is a good player? It's a business.

But if you are talking about people who backed Sandow,

Hello, nice to meet you.

But please stop stealing my material and passing it off as your own and then have a circle jerk over a point I have already made.

When you have a surplus of hookers and only one way to play for points a business decision has to be made. Just like the NRL CEO made a business decision to terminate us. It is sad but since when do any fans care about loyalty to shit players? Just because he is good doesn't make a difference.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
Were any of them paraded out the front of the media while gutless board members hid while he took the brunt of it all??? Was it up to any of them to leave so their team mates can play for points???

Really comparable situation, all thanks to your mate Sharpy and his incompetent board.

Paraded? ... you do realise that media onference was pre arranged long before yesterday .... as was gutherson's .... im assuming as they were parra's city v country reps

eel01s

Bench
Im still struggling to see how all our cheating is adding up to $3m over 4 years .... all you ever hear is $80k here, $30k there ... most i've heard is watmoughs stuff adding up to $120k

People like reni n co arent gonna add up to 100s of thousands in cheating

This.

I find it very interesting that the $3m has not been detailed. Surely this amount is the reason for the 12 point penalty and TPAs being added to the cap this year.

We need some transparency.

Kornstar

Coach

Chipmunk

Coach

In fairness to IDG, I think he was still under contract with the Sharks and we were desperate for a hooker when Peats got injured. He probably could have just stayed there.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
I really hope they're not considering Sharp has been there since 2013.......just f**king man up and cop it!

Korny they are making submissions to a) attempt to reduce the 12 point penalty and b) claw back their accreditation or at least ensure that the suspension is not open ended.

They have been given 28 days to do this, why not just allow them some room to follow this through ?

Kornstar

Coach
Spot on, Gronk.

Some weird reactions to the Peats stuff IMO.

If we are planning on winning #12from15 then losing a valuable team member can't be good for morale, can it?

The other players were not first choice so therefore in the cases of Pauli and Morgan the chance for a starting spot is greater where they are now. Pears is our first choice hooker, there is a difference?

My anger is not specifically about Peats but just the situation and that's why I'd rather just play for no points. One, because the boys seem tight and two, f**k the NRL and their carrot dangling. Sure the GO5 are incompetent f**kwits but the NRL have let TPAs get this way and caused an uneven playing field.

Broncos effectively have a 9 million dollar cap, it seems ridiculous that we are losing points and we still don't have a team assembled that costs more than the Broncos! Sure they are legal TPAs but how do poor clubs ever get on top of them apart from the odd good year?

Kornstar

Coach
Korny they are making submissions to a) attempt to reduce the 12 point penalty and b) claw back their accreditation or at least ensure that the suspension is not open ended.

They have been given 28 days to do this, why not just allow them some room to follow this through ?

I'm happy for them to respond but blaming the previous guys when you were there doesn't make sense to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.