What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes these blokes deserve the gig for life.

Are you serious?

i think he means we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater and just vote for anybody else

frankly i don't know anyone who would put their hand up for the gig apart from narcissists who love seeing their name in the paper 10 times a week no matter how bad the article is

Gronk

Staff member
Yes these blokes deserve the gig for life.

Are you serious?

Very Daily Telegraph of you to suggest that because I want a competent independent alternative, your spin is that I want the current merkins to stay.

Nice try. Fail.

yy_cheng

Coach
Bill Moss was on 2GB yesterday talking about the eels.

He said he was lucky because if he got in 2 years ago, he would be right in the middle of this mess

ash411

Bench
Well you tell me why the NRL would want to leak it then?

I don't think they would leak it.

I don't subscribe to the "The NRL has a secret agenda to <insert agenda thing here>" theory.

As has been suggested here, the DT probably has someone at the NRL in their pocket, slipping them cash for anything they can leak, it would explain a lot of the NRL leaks that have been happening.

Dibs

Bench
Bill Moss was on 2GB yesterday talking about the eels.

He said he was lucky because if he got in 2 years ago, he would be right in the middle of this mess

Well you think he would be more confident and say if he got in 2 years ago he would have fixed this mess before it got out of hand

yy_cheng

Coach
Well you think he would be more confident and say if he got in 2 years ago he would have fixed this mess before it got out of hand

He actually said things will get alot worse and said he would've been sacked within 1 year. Probably because the way he would want things done would be different to the other board members

He said that Privatisation is the way to go. He said it is now run by people who are not accountable and wasting alot of the Leagues club money. Bit like public service in that they are using other people's money and not the money of people who have a vested interest financially

Dibs

Bench
and leave their machines? someone might win their jackpot...

Lol not a chance otherwise the lurkers like my Nan will get it. The sneaky old bitch watches people sink money in machines and when they leave she goes and plays and quite often gets the jackpot

yy_cheng

Coach
I'm pretty sure he has enough coin as it is that the commission from an Eels sale wouldn't be that big of a "Cash in" for him..

He's loaded. but he has health problems and does not have the time anymore. He is now investigating and raising funds for his health problems. I cant remember what it is called but some sort of muscle paralysis? in the face maybe.

This fund raiser will be the biggest in the world for this disease.

So imagine the funds he could've raised for Parra.

Dibs

Bench
He actually said things will get alot worse and said he would've been sacked within 1 year. Probably because the way he would want things done would be different to the other board members

He said that Privatisation is the way to go. He said it is now run by people who are not accountable and wasting alot of the Leagues club money. Bit like public service in that they are using other people's money and not the money of people who have a vested interest financially

Who would sack him? If he had the ability to fix the problems and expose the frauds I doubt members would have voted him out. The whole privatisation is a seperate issue to fixing the problems on the board. If he tried to push privatisation and members didn't want it then he might have got pushed out

cv8z

Juniors
Who would sack him? If he had the ability to fix the problems and expose the frauds I doubt members would have voted him out. The whole privatisation is a seperate issue to fixing the problems on the board. If he tried to push privatisation and members didn't want it then he might have got pushed out
Sharp
Moss' intelligence would have intimidated him

Status
Not open for further replies.