What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
I do not put hate on SHARP - He just wants what is best for our club. And he is only done what other clubs have done.Its just the spitefull prick who leaked it all to the media. I believe he is a genuine decent guy.Maybe a little over his head in this position thats all.

Kornstar

Coach
:lol:

This would be really, really, really funny if this was another club. It's just really funny though cause it's our club.

hindy111

Post Whore
I would say the NRL has leaked info as our BOARD has yet to stand down. Now they are forcing their hand with the media.
Board must now leave and we must move on. The NRL do not want these guys and no future TPA's will want to go anywhere near them
So the tribe has spoken - Now piss off

I would say the NRL has leaked info as our BOARD has yet to stand down. Now they are forcing their hand with the media.
Board must now leave and we must move on. The NRL do not want these guys and no future TPA's will want to go anywhere near them

What are you talking about? The NRL didn't want the board to stand down. They wanted certain directors to stand down, which they have done pending the outcome of the investigation.

If the entire board stood down this instant, how do you think that would play out? Particularly given that we are in the middle of responding to the preliminary charges.

ash411

Bench

You mean the rest of them? Cause the Go5 are already gone, they don't get the option to stand down, they're just out.

So you want the remaining board members to stand down now, leaving us with...?

Djay

Juniors
We have been portrayed by the media as criminals, yes we probably have cheated, yes we deserve some punishment but again it's been trial by media.

It is f**king relentless, like a dog without a bone, they have no let up for one minute over the past month, anyone would think we have been caught for numerous murders.

I don't know what it is, but everyone involved in the media have looked like they have enjoyed every single bit of this. Agenda driven? Probably, but it's like people like Kent, Massoud, Rothfield etc get a kick out of it.

Do we sell papers? Of course, do people hate Parramatta? Maybe, all I know is that it is starting to really get to me now, no one talks about footy anymore, anything foot related involves Parramatta and salary cap rorting.

The NRL have gotten what they want, sucked us all in on Friday, gave us all a bullshit glimmer of hope and then bam, all over.

I feel sorry for the players and Arthur more and more each day, don't know how they show up to training with a smile of their face, just shows one thing, that we are very lucky to have such a close playing and coaching group.

strider

Post Whore
So who inside the camp leaked Sharp's email to the other directors?

His email is to chairmen of other clubs ... any merkin could have given it to the media

and tbh if he sent it thinking it would be kept secret then he's kidding himself

infact something makes me think maybe this was his roundabout way of making a public comment about it without making a public comment about it, although maybe thats giving him too much credit?

This all seems like just completely made up on the go. Why would we suddently have $500k more in TPAs next season? Surely all these are already determined to be part of our salary cap now. Am I missing something?

do you think its a coincidence we got hit with an extra 500k the same day jarryd became available for 2017? ;-)

This all seems like just completely made up on the go. Why would we suddently have $500k more in TPAs next season? Surely all these are already determined to be part of our salary cap now. Am I missing something?

Yes, and it is quite vague about the extent to which part of this amount would actually be covered under the Marquee allowance.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You mean the rest of them? Cause the Go5 are already gone, they don't get the option to stand down, they're just out.

So you want the remaining board members to stand down now, leaving us with...?

I'm sure the leagues club members will give us a bunch of quality representatives. They have been doing a great job for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts