What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

^b0ss^

Juniors
Strange state of affairs,you have the dogs and the storm complaining the penaltys arnt harsh enough and we have this forum (including myself) thinking the penaltys are too harsh.

My problem is that all the TPA have been added to our cap,having watmoughs TPA added to next season also seems bizarre to me.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Strange state of affairs,you have the dogs and the storm complaining the penaltys arnt harsh enough and we have this forum (including myself) thinking the penaltys are too harsh.

My problem is that all the TPA have been added to our cap,having watmoughs TPA added to next season also seems bizarre to me.

All depends on who you support. We think we are being treated harshly yet all the fans from all the other clubs think we have got off lightly.

Djay

Juniors

Is there confirmation from the NRL in regards to Watmough and whoever elses TPA's being added to our salary cap next year?

Or is it just media at it again?

strider

Post Whore
All depends on who you support. We think we are being treated harshly yet all the fans from all the other clubs think we have got off lightly.

But all the other clubs fans think our players are all running around with enormous brown paper bags overflowing with wads of 100 dollar bills

Djay

Juniors

Ring Gids

Juniors
So if the NRL has added some of Jarryds old tpa's to our current cap, and we paid him that mysterious $50k or whatever it was last year, does that mean Jarryd is still eligible for the long serving player discount if he returns to the Eels next year? ��

Noise

Coach
So if the NRL has added some of Jarryds old tpa's to our current cap, and we paid him that mysterious $50k or whatever it was last year, does that mean Jarryd is still eligible for the long serving player discount if he returns to the Eels next year? ��

Makes no difference because Mannah is already getting it. You don't get it twice just because you have 2 players eligible.

Just went on the filthyspammers site ....and it looks as though Phil Sim is angling for a board position. It was him and those morons on that site that started the voting block Sharp and his cronies that have destroyed our club. Hopefully members will see through these factions and we get an INDEPENDET BOARD. anyone that has anything to do with the current board should never ever be allowed anywhere near the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts