What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels still rubbish/ Dragons are head shot merchants

sharko

Juniors
Watched the Dragons and Tigers and had the misfortune of seeing most of the Eels and Cowboys.

Now the new Dragons coach must be rooting Harrigan because he instructed two of his mongos to hit Marshall and Farah in the head and put them out of the match, this they did and the two Tiger players were concussed for most of the match, and yet the refs saw it and did nothing and the video ref chose not to act, they will both be cited and should be suspended. Dragons were always going to be tough to beat at home, but they got away with murder that nite.
Tim Sheens next time they play should instruct Blair, Ellis, Fulton etc..take out Soward and Hornby the same way, it should now be open slather on their halves.
Also Adam Blair is an overpaid bludger, send him back to NZ where her belongs.

And Parra, what a shit outfit, boring and gutless and their off field admin are still a rabble, They deseve the spoon already!

Snappy

Coach
Are you going to start a rant thread every time you watch a match ?

Are you forgetting Farah tried to insert Hornby's head into the ground like a golf tee ?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Watched the Dragons and Tigers and had the misfortune of seeing most of the Eels and Cowboys.

Now the new Dragons coach must be rooting Harrigan because he instructed two of his mongos to hit Marshall and Farah in the head and put them out of the match, this they did and the two Tiger players were concussed for most of the match, and yet the refs saw it and did nothing and the video ref chose not to act, they will both be cited and should be suspended. Dragons were always going to be tough to beat at home, but they got away with murder that nite.
Tim Sheens next time they play should instruct Blair, Ellis, Fulton etc..take out Soward and Hornby the same way, it should now be open slather on their halves.
Also Adam Blair is an overpaid bludger, send him back to NZ where her belongs.

And Parra, what a shit outfit, boring and gutless and their off field admin are still a rabble, They deseve the spoon already!

How many times have you been hit in the head you freak?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I did laugh when segeyaro got put on report after Friday night when no one did.

Its good that you can still have a laugh at the stupidity of the inconsistencies of rulings from, not even match to match, but play to play in a game, on a night like tonight for a Parra fan.

Respect carlos. Keep the chin up pal.

Snappy

Coach
People really need to read this thread. It is a great laugh.

Just skimmed through it for the first time.

I lol'd

There was one reply saying that Sharko should to to embarrased to ever post again. Sadly she didnt take the advice.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Its good that you can still have a laugh at the stupidity of the inconsistencies of rulings from, not even match to match, but play to play in a game, on a night like tonight for a Parra fan.

Respect carlos. Keep the chin up pal.

I was watching with my old man (diehard knights fan) who thought they were getting a raw deal from the ref. I just thought they didn't deserve any help from the men in pink if they couldn't tackle a bloke 10m out from the line.

Dragon2010

First Grade
LOL what a load of dribble. Point is yes the calls were bad. They should have been penalized. But I'd even go the other way and say Blair should not have been put on report for his hit so I think that was unfair.

Also:
- Farah's hit on Hornby (Which he apologized for)
- Beau Ryan's hit against us (Leading in with the shoulder then on the ground)

The point is there was aggression across the entire game. Dragons v Tigers are strong rivals and they always knock-each other hard. NRL is a mans sport if the boys can't handle a tackle and expect to get a bad tackle or two once in a while then they are disillusion. If Benji is too f**king stupid and worried about getting tapped in the head then wear head-gear. The assistant checked him and he wanted to stay on.

And also, Those calls or not we still ripped Tigers to shreds in the forward pack and straight-up the guts attack. I guess, Tigers finally got a taste of when a few calls went against them and they all cry?