What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Unlimited Weekly Poll

Eels Unlimited

Juniors
Go to eelsunlimited.com to have your say in this weeks poll, which is - of the 3 tries listed, all scored by Jarryd Hayne, which one do you think is the best?

* Round 24 2009's chip and regather vs. Tigers

* Qualifying Final 2009's dancing around 9 defenders (some of them twice!) vs. Dragons

* Round 19 2010's 88 metre effort vs. Panthers

:cool:

oldmancraigy

Coach
The one against the Dragons by far.

I liked his try against Penrith - but I don't think it was one of his best ever plays!

nöyd

Staff member
Only if they get more than 7 replies

I anticipated replies like yours SDM, and I'm not going to get into an argument over it, but think if you were trying to sell your car or whatever here and I hijacked your thread saying sh*t like "spam" or "don't buy it, it's a piece of sh*t", would you be happy with that? If you know of another way to attract folks to the site, or have any other suggestions, why not put them forward instead of being a stick in the mud.

Is it easier to be the anonymous critic rather than someone that contributes positively? Sure, interest in the site has been minimal (especially given the amount of eels fans here at LU), to say the least, hence why polls etc. are going to be posted here where it can alert people to drop by, vote if they wish and while they are there have a look around if it takes their fancy. Nobody is making anyone do anything they don't want to do.

SDM

First Grade
I anticipated replies like yours SDM, and I'm not going to get into an argument over it, but think if you were trying to sell your car or whatever here and I hijacked your thread saying sh*t like "spam" or "don't buy it, it's a piece of sh*t", would you be happy with that? If you know of another way to attract folks to the site, or have any other suggestions, why not put them forward instead of being a stick in the mud.

Is it easier to be the anonymous critic rather than someone that contributes positively? Sure, interest in the site has been minimal (especially given the amount of eels fans here at LU), to say the least, hence why polls etc. are going to be posted here where it can alert people to drop by, vote if they wish and while they are there have a look around if it takes their fancy. Nobody is making anyone do anything they don't want to do.

:lol:

1985 Datsun, Lime Green $400 ono

SDM

First Grade
But seriously, does the site offer us anything but a poll that has been done here already? Sell it to me.

The Omen

Juniors
Qualifying Final 2009's vs. Dragons

we had reached the Finals and people had written us off against the Dragons
it was said the dream run was to end at the hands of them.
add to the fact that the week before they had smashed us this was a sweet victory

sam54no

Juniors
Can't go pass the dragons try...

But just to point out, that all 3 tries were match sealers when we were in front by only 2 points with only a few minutes to go...so they were all incredible at that point in the game.

I reckon his first origin try is up there with these 3.

yy_cheng

Coach
the dragon's try but the best part was when he put his finger to his lips to shoosh the dragon fans.

Classic

Latest posts