What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V. Doggies, live scores

Angry_eel

First Grade
well its aight. we are stiill allright. its not that bad. can't wait for next weeks channel nine game

belindarae

Juniors
ElMasri is on report for something that happened in the lead up to the Burt try.

Burt missed the coversion.

1 min left. 30-16

eels1986

Juniors
Even we lost I take a lot of pride in their performance tonight. They were totally dominated but show a lot of courage and guts to keep slugging it out. Hopefully a win next and then the bye. Gotta love those eels.

belindarae

Juniors
eels1986 said:
Even we lost I take a lot of pride in their performance tonight. They were totally dominated but show a lot of courage and guts to keep slugging it out. Hopefully a win next and then the bye. Gotta love those eels.

As I mentioned before, they were getting huge wraps for their defense. Sounds like they got tired and hence sloppy in the second half.

Eelectrica

Referee
Dogs had 14 more sets than us and still missed more tackles. Our defence is coming together, just need to get the attack sorted out.

eels1986

Juniors
Don't like normally given credit to players but it looks like Asotasi had a huge game. 22 hitips for 195 metres - wow.

theicemandanno

Juniors
When you allow your opposition 14 more sets of six then you, even Manly will beat you. :lol:

Our completions were 9 of 15 in the first half (terrible)
Yet were 13 of 14 in the second half.

Fatigue cost us.......and we probably let ourselves down covering attacking kicks and making stupid handling errors.

Suitman

Post Whore
Regardless off the possession and defensive stats, that is a very, very disappointing loss.
We really needed to kick on at this stage of the season against a weakened and generally out of form Dogs.
Extremely disappointing. :cry:

Suity

eels1986

Juniors
Parramatta - 10th spot. 10th spot - Parramatta. Sorry this is only a short visit 10th spot as we will be getting to know 8, 7, 6 over the next few weeks. Maybe you would like to meet a new friend called Manly. I know, I know, where have they been. Well over the last 6 years they only knew finals football from watching it on tv and they never came to visit you did they. The were best mates with 12th, 13th and 14th. Bit snobbish if you ask me.

Latest posts