What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD

Bazal

Post Whore
Yes. Provided he takes the ball to the line as opposed to across it.

He's best off the bench, so hopefully if Manu is out as suggested Marata gets a start and allows Kenny to get back to doing what he does best.

The same blokes pasting him were the ones missing him when we lost a bunch in a row without his infectious attitude and his energy in defence lifting us later in games.

Chipmunk

Coach
It's a big challenge for a mid table team to win games that your supposed to win against a depleted team who are a genuine contender when at full strength. You'll certainly learn quite a bit about both teams tonight.

The Colonel

Immortal
He's best off the bench, so hopefully if Manu is out as suggested Marata gets a start and allows Kenny to get back to doing what he does best.

The same blokes pasting him were the ones missing him when we lost a bunch in a row without his infectious attitude and his energy in defence lifting us later in games.

Agree totally. We really missed his enthusiasm in the four losses in a row at the start of the season. they were ordinary errors last week but if he keeps the team up and enthusiastic I can live with it.

Eelogical

Referee
Interesting that half the time people whinge that they want an enforcer and a player that gets under the skin of the opposition and then when we get one all they do is whinge when that player acts the way we wanted someone to act.

I love Kenny even when he makes a mistake as players make errors all the tine but not every player brings the energy he brings and I doubt it's a coincidence that since he's been back that our record has been good.

I like Kenny too, but he can be frustrating at times. However, I seriously doubt he would have had the 'loose cannon' syndrome under someone like Bellamy. Just an opinion.

eels_fan

First Grade
Whilst their forwards and wingers are strong and will take advantage of good field position if we gift them that, they are missing the link that has kept them on the right path when their origin players are out in Munster. He has effectively run that team previously, and he is now missing too.

I don't see them having much fluidity in attack outside of our 20m red zone so if our forwards aim up to limit their big men, and our halves can continue their strong kicking game from the past 2 weeks I think we'll have too much for them at the back end of the halves when their forwards tire

Kornstar

Coach
I like Kenny too, but he can be frustrating at times. However, I seriously doubt he would have had the 'loose cannon' syndrome under someone like Bellamy. Just an opinion.

Bellamy also has a very different system than most teams too and a player like Kenny would never fit his system or would learn to assimilate or be booted.

Loose cannons have been useful for teams like Manly and Roosters though.

Eelogical

Referee
Bellamy also has a very different system than most teams too and a player like Kenny would never fit his system or would learn to assimilate or be booted.

Yeah well, he's a loose cannon and doesn't play for either of those outfits. If Brad can harness his erratic behaviour and exploit his opportunism I will be the first go call coach Arthur a genius.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
FFS

Nathan Hindmarsh had LOOSE elastic in his shorts.

He was a part of two GF teams who went on to LOSE both games.

It's not that hard.
F**king hell.

Both Loser Baby and I were joking, captain surly.

Did you not see his post?

I don't need a f**king spelling lesson from some looser who is asleep at the wheel!!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

*Lose cannons