What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD

Basil Brush

Juniors
This game will not be an easy game at all and will be all about our attitude imho.

If we turn up with the right attitude and not complacent, we should win and I will be confident about our season being a success.

If we don't turn up with the right attitude and are in anyway complacent, it might just say a lot about this team (and even possibly Arthur).

I would be more confident if Beau Scott was playing as i reckon he is 1 player that doesn't tolerate complacency.
Well we are definitely up for it.

strider

Post Whore
Timmy failed a HIA ... first time for everything ... he played f**kin 15 more minutes after it ffs

Hit heads with nate f**kin myles ... lucky to still be alive

Bazal

Post Whore
That's a lovely kick for a repeat set. Moses is proving to be a good buy thus far

Kornstar

Coach
What was that for? They've been lying over us the whole game, we barely touched them in that tackle......

Latest posts