What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD

strider

Post Whore
Fmd why did they just stop the last few seconds there? .... keep going hard you dumb f**ks

Forty20

First Grade
Sizzling footwork from Bev there. Still an excellent half despite the late try to Hughes. This is a prime opportunity to produce that mythical 80min performance.

IFR33K

Coach
f**k me Kenny had the perfect chance to create an opportunity and he not only runs it but he took an age to play it. Smdh

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
I think BA might have given semi a rev up this week telling him he is the 2nd best fijian winger in the comp behind that vunavalu.

Chipmunk

Coach
If we run hard and tackle hard and play smart in the second half then the two points should be ours. However, any team with Kenny Edwards in it is capable of dumb decisions that could turn the momentum of the match in the oppositions favour.

I'd be pretty disappointed and embarrassed if we got done from here.

Bazal

Post Whore
Just for the handwringers.....Melbournes "far superior" middle forwards stats for that half are

Bromwich 4 runs for 37m
NAS 3 runs for 24m
Finucane 8 runs for 61m
Myles 2 runs for 26m
Nicholls 4 runs for 31m

By comparison

Mannah (injured) 4 for 43
Vave 9 for 65
Brown 13 for 104
Alvaro 5 for 53
Matagi 7 for 58

Latest posts