What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V. Storm, Game Thread

Kornstar

Coach
gee the referee is a bloody disgree, so these are the new rules;

- you are now able to elbow the head
- you can hold back players when they don't have the ball
- you hold on in the play the ball

I wish the eels could play by these rules

The whole NRL wishes they have the Storms rules, 6 years of the same rules explains their success.....

Prop Forward

Juniors
326560-craig-gower-italy.jpg

gee the referee is a bloody disgree, so these are the new rules;

- you are now able to elbow the head
- you can hold back players when they don't have the ball
- you hold on in the play the ball

I wish the eels could play by these rules
I can not believe how many bad calls we have had today.
The ref tells us to get off quicker but Storm are the ones laying in the tackle. Lasaso was held back and it should have been a penalty try.
Quinn should be on report or sent off for a elbow to the head.

oldmancraigy

Coach
jesus Anderson left us with a rabble

Oh right?

It's Anderson who increased the contracts of Oake, Hauraki and Tautai and ditched juniors.

It's Anderson who committed big cash to Inu and Mateo over the last couple of year?

Keep dreaming buddy - but we're only just this year free of many of Michael Hagan's mistakes. Ando did the right thing in ditching Mateo/Inu and not signing them to ridiculous contracts AGAIN...

Glenn

First Grade
No different to Lasalo's against Souths.

Yes that wasn't awarded. ;-)
Is it to much to ask for some consistancy from the Refs from one game to the next.
Parramatta have been there own worse enemy with the mistakes handing field position to Melb, but FMD the twats in Pink and the box are uselss

Latest posts