What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V. Storm, Game Thread

BissyB

Juniors
even though I was originally against it, gotta move Hayne outta FB, isn't providing anything in his kick returns

jono

Juniors
You let these pricks run , they'll just keep putting try after try on you.
Hope SK can instil a little bit of defensive organisation into this packapoo.

tresurehunt

Juniors
i really dont blame the reffs, we put ourselves in this position every week.

we are just not good enough ,full stop .

i'm that close to giving watching the NRL away, as it is i'm really only watching Parra'a games.
The refereeing is the worst it has been ever and what makes it even worse is that it all ways seems to favor one side in each match. It's a disgrace. Can't blame Robert finch anymore.

They are running straight at Morts and do u think we are smart enough to protect him??? I really do not understand how stupid one can be and not protect his own team mate!!!!

Last edited:

Snoochies

First Grade
Will Hayne actually run the ball back instead of using a Jedi mind trick to miraculously open up a hole. If he ran back with some intend he may break open a hole.

Oh, the refs are sh*te!

oldmancraigy

Coach
The ref tells us to get off quicker but Storm are the ones laying in the tackle.

This is the hardest one for me.

CANNOT STAND how long they're laying all over us. We don't even have time to get back the 10 before he's shouting 'movement'....
:x

The Storm are playing pretty good footy - but how many forward passes is Cameron Smith allowed to throw per game? I'd like to know the limit so I don't complain before he reaches it....

Agent Mulder

Bench
Here we go again.... Bloody refs

Dont blame the refs mate. The Storm are taking us apart.

As i said Two weeks ago the Storm will win the comp.

I have to laugh at some fellow Eels fans on here saying we would beat the Storm this weekend.

They beat the form team of the comp last monday...We were never a hope.

And the player i said Parramatta should sign has scored two tries today.

Snoochies

First Grade
This is the hardest one for me.

CANNOT STAND how long they're laying all over us. We don't even have time to get back the 10 before he's shouting 'movement'....
:x

The Storm are playing pretty good footy - but how many forward passes is Cameron Smith allowed to throw per game? I'd like to know the limit so I don't complain before he reaches it....

It seems to me (and it maybe my Parra goggle) but every time the Storm make a tackle, it seems as though they are also allowed to roll us over and only then is the tack complete. If we tackle the Storm, a tackle is deemed to be complete when a knee hits the ground.

Glenn

First Grade
Same old, same old with Hayne only thing is a move to five-eighth would see him overplay his hand, and we all saw last season when he tried to do to much.

oldmancraigy

Coach
even though I was originally against it, gotta move Hayne outta FB, isn't providing anything in his kick returns

He does lead the entire NRL in meters per kick return....

so if he's "providing nothing" then neither is anyone else in the comp...

jono

Juniors
It just occurred to me what SK is doing - the boys will let in one more converted try to make it 28-0 , and then stage the BIGGEST comeback win in the history of the NRL!!!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Before the bagging of the eels start, they haven't been to bad. There is commitment and they have been trying. Just the storm have been to good and a few poor ref calls have help.

Also lets not forget we are missing a few players. I like Mitchell and he has gone alright today, but gee lets see how good the Storm would go if Smith was out of their side and they need to use their string hooker ( not that this has cost us the game). Overall when you look at the how picture the eels haven't been to bad.

SCoops

Juniors
It's official the storm are the Golden child of the nrl.

And this is something new???? been like this ever since News owned the Storm, the NRL and of cause who pays the refs???? The NRL.... say no more.

After the first few penalties I could see there was no way the refs were going to let us win.

Sh*t this infuriates me....:twisted:

Scoops

Latest posts