What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V. Storm, Game Thread

Y2Eel

First Grade
Cant blame the refs... but how was that not a try to Lasalo?

You watch it from behind his palm comes off the ball from infront still has finger tip on ball they look at that replay once fmd...

Agent Mulder

Bench
Hayne wont be in the origin 17 on this form

Of the games i have seen this year, Hayne hasnt done a bloody thing, Parramatta a millon dollars under the cap and it shows and as i said a player would should of signed has put two on us today, Its like the bad old '90's days when players we wanted to sign laughed at us and went on and played great football with other clubs.

f**k even Nigel Roy told us "Thanks but no thanks"

Who would want to play with this club??? Cronk? Thurston? Cooper? Forget it.

Its like a NFL team without a name QB...You wont win the big one.

oldmancraigy

Coach
X2

Doesn't sprint at the line, but whatever he is doing works. Leave him at fullback

You can just look at todays game:

Hayne 6 returns for 58m (9.3 per return)

Slater 4 returns for 36m (9 per game).

Why are they whinging about Hayne's returning when he's doing a better job of it than the current Australian fullback?!?!?!?!

Some people just like to bag out Hayne because he doesn't carve up every single time he touches the ball I guess?

Parraren

Bench
The boys really need to put in and win the second half now.

I don't think we were playing that bad, Storm are just red hot + the refs are killing us on top of that.

Chipmunk

Coach
We are currently on the receiving end of a lesson in how to be competitive in the NRL.....Id be surprised if the team and coaching stuff learn anything during the lesson, but you never know.

The Storm have the simplest but most effective game plan in the NRL....win the play the ball area, limit your errors and make the most of your opportunites. It doesnt get much simpler than that....

We are a essentially a poor team with a few poor players in key positions and arent good at the key elements of how to be successful - winning the play the ball is the most important element in how to win games.

oldmancraigy

Coach
And this is something new???? been like this ever since News owned the Storm, the NRL and of cause who pays the refs???? The NRL.... say no more.

After the first few penalties I could see there was no way the refs were going to let us win.

Sh*t this infuriates me....:twisted:

Scoops

Apparently the Storm players were getting paid quite a bit in the past too :shock:

Of course the NRL knew nothing about that - and, erm neither did Bellamy...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Storm knock the ball out and get a scrum feed, this is getting beyond a joke

Agent Mulder

Bench
We are currently on the receiving end of a lesson in how to be competitive in the NRL.....Id be surprised if the team and coaching stuff learn anything during the lesson, but you never know.

The Storm have the simplest but most effective game plan in the NRL....win the play the ball area, limit your errors and make the most of your opportunites. It doesnt get much simpler than that....

We are a essentially a poor team with a few poor players in key positions and arent good at the key elements of how to be successful - winning the play the ball is the most important element in how to win games.

Exactly Right.