What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Broncos game thread

eels_fan

First Grade
I wouldn't begrudge Hindy if he walked into SKs office and demanded a release.

He deserves better than the pea heart players that make up 80% of our team!

just not good enough tonight didn't show them respect or our jersey.
I'm hoping to just forget 2011 and get back into it in 2012, some players don't seem to be making the effort so why should I?

Ratchy

Juniors
WTF is all this talk about lack of courage and heart for?....they tried their asses off all night but just don't have good enough players in key positions.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Huh? So why did we lose then? We were playing a reserve grade quality side at our own home ground. If we matched the Broncos enthusiasm and effort we should have won by 20.

Why did we lose? Umm...How about:

* No halves;

* No genuine game-breakers in the side;

* No composure when things went wrong (throwing the ball around like that could have ended worse than it did).

What exactly is wrong with that statement, anyway? We tried all night but were simply not good enough? It's not an oxymoron - I truly don't see how that statement could have confused you.

The Broncos side, reserve graders or not, were just too strong, too fast, too skillful and too enthusiastic - although I don't think we were lacking for enthusiasm necessarily. We just lacked class.

Eelsnutcase

Juniors
Ok season is over let's get humble in morts back who cares if we win or lose. Casey and robbo are not the future of our team. Give the young boys a crack look at the Bronx tonight and there youth. No more excuses Kearney Hindy deserves better.

Eelementary

Post Whore
WTF is all this talk about lack of courage and heart for?....they tried their asses off all night but just don't have good enough players in key positions.

I agree 100%. They never gave up, and they busted their guts out. They just weren't good enough.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Why did we lose? Umm...How about:

* No halves;

* No genuine game-breakers in the side;

* No composure when things went wrong (throwing the ball around like that could have ended worse than it did).

What exactly is wrong with that statement, anyway? We tried all night but were simply not good enough? It's not an oxymoron - I truly don't see how that statement could have confused you.

The Broncos side, reserve graders or not, were just too strong, too fast, too skillful and too enthusiastic - although I don't think we were lacking for enthusiasm necessarily. We just lacked class.
Rubbish, I guarantee you that the Broncs were over the moon playing us this week and not any of the other sides, and by the way you mentioned everything under the sun regarding what doesnt work for us, EXPERIENCE, does that count for anything????

Avenger

Immortal
This reminds me so much of our team in the lates 80's and early 90's. A team full of overrated juniors, old workhorses past their prime and only one genuine gamebreaker. Burt and Hindy were the only 2 players I would feed tonight.

Latest posts