What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Broncos game thread

andrew057

First Grade
Luke Burts long kicking game wouldn't be out of place in an under 10s game....seriously

Eels Dude

Coach
We're playing terribly against a massively understrength Broncos side. Forwards are getting hammered. Kicking game is woeful. Tactics also seem quite odd.

fredericko

Juniors
What a dissappointing half. Defence is giving away too many easy metres. Walker can't tackle. Team looks disjointed, kicking game is rubbish (more so than normal) Only bright spot is reni's game, or is he just looking so good because our options are so poor. Broncos reserve grade doing it easy.

Kornstar

Coach
Don't worry, we have the worst roster in the comp and are playing the best squad toni......oh wait......nevermind.......we are doing great though......

As per normal, some good individual performances, shit team though!

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Kearney has no fkng idea regarding his bench rotations, 1st grade coach should have a clue people, am I right? or just really confused like Stephen, very odd run on side, just saying.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
our pack is bigger than theirs yet they are dominating us in the ruck

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm actually bored with this game. :(

Reni looks good though.

Yeh, me too.

out played by a team that is more enthusiastic than us by some margin.

Yep. It's quite strange, isn't it.
I'm hating the fact that they are slowing the play the ball down better than us, and are moving out of marker very quickly - sometimes illegally quickly. Good luck to them though. They are getting away with it. We should do it as well.

Suity