What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels VS Dogs

ElectricEel

Juniors
What a great game!
Fui was a wrecking ball. Hayne carved them up. Burt fantastic.
he whole team played well overall.

GO PARRA!!:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

SEAT 1A

Bench
Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic about tonight's result! Just a little more circumspect about making the 8 :D

Fair enough. I think it's taken most of the year for Anderson to influence Parra's style of play and Ozzie has just has just arrived.

Look at Saints this year, we were 8TH last year and got flogged. Never would have thought we would be no 1 at the moment. A new POV does wonders.

Kornstar

Coach
Lowrie had his best game at the Eels imo......great win, in such a terrible year it has been a great 2 weeks and hopefully we can be this consistent for the rest of the year.

We have won 3 of the last 5 and we were in both loses till the end so we have definitely picked up our act.

WallyG

Juniors
Was thinking about going out there but my little bloke took priority. Wa jumping around the lounge like a mad man. Would have thought I was on something along with the bottle of Red...

Our best win since 07. Hayne, FFMM, Reddy, Grothe, Burt et all were unbelievable!!!

Fee

Juniors
I was so proud of the boys tonight they all played great. The defence was bloody brilliant, Kimmorley was so frustrated, didnt know what to do with the ball. By the way does anyone know who got the man of the match?

salvy71

Juniors
Great win by the Eels .....I've been happy with them for the last 5 weeks ....all of a sudden they're offloading the ball at will and causing havoc ....shame they were pipped by the Titans and Penrith but the effort since the Broncos game has been there ...roll on 2010 ...

carpe

Juniors
Games against Dogs, was the first match in the season I went to see in Homebush. The surrounding was electric. We were sitting among the Dogs. And boy I enjoyed it so much. We were surrounded by Dogs supporters and we were ecstatic. To see two tries within 10 minutes, I could believe my eyes. It was an awesome display of what we can do. I must say I was quite sceptical about Ando, but he is turning our side to be a potential team for GF nest season. Hayne and Mortimer..... what can I say. Hayensy was slippery as EEL. It was an WOW performance. Next season Mateo and KK and Tahu, we are a team to be feared. It was a nice feeling to leave ANZ stadium with full of PARRA supporters all chanting. This is the night I will remember forever. Well done boys.....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I watched the game again this morning

I might watch it again this afternoon :D

parraeelz

Juniors
i went to this game with my mates
sat in the bulldogs are
gave it to the lot of em fkn awsum
yea n also earnd some money of tab from the eels:D
one of top games ive been to
it was a great crowd there too

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a game!!!, sat watching the game at the Pub in Straddie. At half time 4 Bulldogs supporters rocked up to watch the game and started giving me some stick saying my boys would choke. The whining sooks left with 10 to go :lol:

lingard

Coach
Games against Dogs, was the first match in the season I went to see in Homebush. The surrounding was electric. We were sitting among the Dogs. And boy I enjoyed it so much. We were surrounded by Dogs supporters and we were ecstatic. To see two tries within 10 minutes, I could believe my eyes. It was an awesome display of what we can do. I must say I was quite sceptical about Ando, but he is turning our side to be a potential team for GF nest season. Hayne and Mortimer..... what can I say. Hayensy was slippery as EEL. It was an WOW performance. Next season Mateo and KK and Tahu, we are a team to be feared. It was a nice feeling to leave ANZ stadium with full of PARRA supporters all chanting. This is the night I will remember forever. Well done boys.....

Good on you, Carpe. Sounds like you had a good night! :)

What a game!!!, sat watching the game at the Pub in Straddie. At half time 4 Bulldogs supporters rocked up to watch the game and started giving me some stick saying my boys would choke. The whining sooks left with 10 to go :lol:

I love that pub!

Not too many better spots to watch the boys thump the scum!!