What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Egg on cowboys faces

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I dont like to see players suspended if it can be helped but this is worse than what pearce did by quite a margin.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
All jokes aside and poor old milk 'helen lovejoy' shark's outrage you've gotta question what is going on in these blokes heads. Taumololo is 23, another was 25 the rest are all adults. Footballers or not you'd think they'd have something more productive to do with their time:chicken::hatching_chick:

Tommy Smith

Referee
In all seriousness this is worse than the Mitchell Pearce incident. He committed no crime and copped 8 weeks!

Taumalolo will cop a fine at most. Which is perhaps fair enough; but it puts into perspective how the NRL totally f**ked up the Pearce situation, which was a 'trial by media' of Lindy Chamberlain proportions.

MilkShark

First Grade
All jokes aside and poor old milk 'helen lovejoy' shark's outrage you've gotta question what is going on in these blokes heads. Taumololo is 23, another was 25 the rest are all adults. Footballers or not you'd think they'd have something more productive to do with their time:chicken::hatching_chick:
Too much time and money is my guess.

And my outrage is due to the fact i'm a car lover and knowing what egging cars can result in.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Looking forward to the day the jokers here have to take there car to be resprayed after an egging.

Yeah, had mine done ages ago when living in Richmond NSW - Was a pain in the arse, but a long distance from the worst thing that's ever happened to me - Bloody loved that Torana though

Grapple

Bench
This place is so quick to judge players and their actions. I think we're in dangerous territory assuming the eggs had their shells on. Let's wait until we know more before we judge, lads.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Sounds pretty good to me. I'm a Ford guy but have a great respect the Torana. Always loved the SLR 5000's and the big drop tank they had.

Agreed! Always wanted to go the cheap route and get an SLR body kit for mine, but couldnt even pull that money together back in my teens ha ha - Still, getting an old SLR and rebuilding is a dream.

Oi you two, this thread is for egg puns. Piss off to the car forum.

Sorry mate! I just got a little eggcited

MilkShark

First Grade
Agreed! Always wanted to go the cheap route and get an SLR body kit for mine, but couldnt even pull that money together back in my teens ha ha - Still, getting an old SLR and rebuilding is a dream.
haha a dream many have I reckon.

I do some car photography and attend alot of muscle car meets. It's safe to say the Torana is always one of the toughest cars at every meet.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Or perhaps the fact that because they earn so much money they think ruining sometimes paint job is a cheap fix.
yeah that's kind of a really long bow to draw..

ruining a paint job would be the last thing on their mind at the time.. egging is generally seen by those who conduct it as harmless fun as there are no dents left, and they believe the egg can be washed off easily..

quite clearly, if they wanted to ruin someone's paint there are far easier ways to do it.. brake fluid works well.. so does running a key down the side..

MilkShark

First Grade
yeah that's kind of a really long bow to draw..

ruining a paint job would be the last thing on their mind at the time.. egging is generally seen by those who conduct it as harmless fun as there are no dents left, and they believe the egg can be washed off easily..

quite clearly, if they wanted to ruin someone's paint there are far easier ways to do it.. brake fluid works well.. so does running a key down the side..
Eggcept egging does create dents in cars and does ruin paint jobs.

They will now know this now no doubt.