What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Egg on cowboys faces

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
This is an incredible story on many levels. Charged by the cops for egging their own fans in their own city on the eve of finals, all from the defending premiers.

Anyone suggesting the NRL go soft on this are kidding themselves. This is either monumentally dumb or remarkably pig headed.

carcharias

Immortal
Well if Mitch pierce got what 6 months and a stint in rehab for one drunken joke
These bloke must surely be stood down

They got arrested?

Line through Cowboys then.

MilkShark

First Grade
Looking forward to the day the jokers here have to take there car to be resprayed after an egging.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
This is an incredible story on many levels. Charged by the cops for egging their own fans in their own city on the eve of finals, all from the defending premiers.

Anyone suggesting the NRL go soft on this are kidding themselves. This is either monumentally dumb or remarkably pig headed.
I agree. This is why we need the death penalty in this country.

First Grade
So it was a Cowboys player who egged my car and drew a penis on it in texta and wrote Forb sux. I should of known it was a North Queenslander when they wrote Forb instead of Ford, takes the Northeners an hour and a half to watch sixty minutes they are truly that slow.

Game_Breaker

Coach

Unless pigs can lay eggs, this post has no place here