What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

El Masri goooooooooooooorne!

Glen

Bench
That's a pretty amazing streak without injury. What was El Masri's injury exactly? I didn't see the whole game.

bulldog

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
Dogs = Gone, he means so much to that team. People will start to see how good he really is now that he won't be there. How long has it been since Hazem's missed a game?

That's it, I'm putting the house on the Dogs. Last time you said we were gone we came back from 10-0 down against the Broncos.

brokendigit

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
its true , we are the real threat to the comp and we are the team to beat i can feel a special finals series for us sharkies

Premiers in 2005 sharks
YEAR OF THE SHARK

Yep - the Sharks are a threat... When they play the bye.

The final series will be SPECIAL...
Especially when we ream you useless bunch of imposters, once again.

I just love finals vs the Gummy Sharks...

aussies1st

Staff member
bulldog said:
That's it, I'm putting the house on the Dogs. Last time you said we were gone we came back from 10-0 down against the Broncos.

:lol: if the bulldogs won from here we know who to look for to go against your team

Southernsaint

Staff member
C*nterbury lift under adversity. This will be interesting, to say the least...

No more automatic 6 pointers now, though. Who's the new kicker??

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
C*nterbury lift under adversity. This will be interesting, to say the least...

No more automatic 6 pointers now, though. Who's the new kicker??

Sherwin and Anasta will have a goalkicking competition at training and the winner gets the job, at least that's what happened last time

aussies1st

Staff member
Anasta seems to kick the ball off but as we saw with Wesser doesn't mean you are made for goal kicking. Anasta or Sherwin or the replacement if he kicks

aussies1st

Staff member
At least we will finally know how good El Masri is to their team. The biggest blow is that he was playing as fullback which they seem to be short of

ozzie

Bench
How do you spell Karma? No seriously he is a big loss to bulldogs. And he is a gentleman as well

MrSharky

Juniors
brokendigit said:
Yep - the Sharks are a threat... When they play the bye.

The final series will be SPECIAL...
Especially when we ream you useless bunch of imposters, once again.

I just love finals vs the Gummy Sharks...

1999 was a loooong time ago now...:p 2002 was far more recent...;-)

40-24 :lol:

:cool:

Southernsaint

Staff member
MrSharky said:
1999 was a loooong time ago now...:p 2002 was far more recent...;-)

40-24 :lol:

It must kill you remember being Minor Premiers & 8-0 up at half-time in a Grand Final qualifier against your most hated rivals only to throw it all away & submit to another year of failure...

Beating us in 2002 earnt you the right of being humiliated again on national TV by the Auckland Warriors!!

But don't worry, you won't be in that position again for some time.

MrSharky

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
It must kill you remember being Minor Premiers & 8-0 up at half-time in a Grand Final qualifier against your most hated rivals only to throw it all away & submit to another year of failure...

It does... I'm still devastated... talk about "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory"... Lucky Noddy was there to clean up a week later...;-)

Southernsaint said:
Beating us in 2002 earnt you the right of being humiliated again on national TV by the Auckland Warriors!!

Losing 18-10 to the Minor Premiers whilst being undermanned, and playing with a very dodgy ref is hardly being "humiliated"...:roll:

Southernsaint said:
But don't worry, you won't be in that position again for some time.

Yup...no more losses in the Finals... It's all about a winning culture...;-)

Choppies

Coach
Forgive me if its already been said but i read somewhere that in Bulldogs reserves all those years ago Sherwin used to be the main kicker with Hazem in the same side.

Latest posts