What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

El Masri goooooooooooooorne!

Tom Arber

Juniors
As a Roosters fan, I hate to say this: I actually feel a bit sorry for the Dogs. Their injury toll has been unbelievable (on a par with our suspension toll). I like El Masri; he is a genuine solid player every week and will be missed for that reliability.

And his kicking? Put simply, the Buldogs will have to score an extra 3 tries every 2 games, in my estimation, to make up for his loss. Now, that's tough to do.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
sherwin isn't too bad a kicker...obviously not hazem but i think he will be ok... guys just gotta score more cleor to the goal posts

Moffo

Referee
brokendigit said:
Ch 9 have just announced that El-Masri has been ruled out for the remainder of 2005...

What an impact that will have on the Doggies chances of winning the tight ones...

Just quietly - YEE HAA!

happy a quality player is injury? Aren't you a f**king idiot?

wogdog

Juniors
the rest of our year now rests in the hands of the richter scale makasini \ jackson kaufusi \ lapina kaufusi :)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Geez a bad blow for the Dogs, I know he's a winger but he can be a pretty handy player. Obviously a pretty good goal kicker.

When was the last time he got injured, he's played something like 120 consecutive matches, he's up with Richard Swain, Roy Fisher and Jason Taylor for the record.

As for replacement goal kickers, Jamaal Lolesi can kick goals, he kicked a few for New Zealand this year in the test match.

innsaneink

Referee
Hodgson was always gunna get top points score anyway, this will at least save hassim the embarrassment.

brokendigit

Juniors
Moffo said:
happy a quality player is injury? Aren't you a f**king idiot?

Pull your inflated head in, you knob.

You're the sort of limp-wristed, overly sensitive, PC clown, that makes me cringe.

Grow a backbone, & stop bending over for a living...

Moffo

Referee
brokendigit said:
Pull your inflated head in, you knob.

You're the sort of limp-wristed, overly sensitive, PC clown, that makes me cringe.

Grow a backbone, & stop bending over for a living...

bring it on :lol:

*zing* digit, I haven't read a zinger that good since preniers told me that having sex with animals was still illegal in NSW so I should stop hitting on his cat.

The Dogs won't be the same without Hazem, I'm not prepared to write them off but I tend to think it brings them back to the field, the field below the Broncos that is.

Dog-E

Juniors
Dear oh dear...Another brain surgeon in the house!

Brokendigit...Last edited by - Brokendigit...reason: ERROR!

Couldn't have put it better myself!! :lol:

ByRd

First Grade
A blow to us as Hazem is more then a goal kicker. He brings so much to our team. Hopefully its not as serious as they are saying. Cmon bulldogs we gotta lift now. Sherwin/Lolesi/Anasta can kick now.

brokendigit

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Dear oh dear...Another brain surgeon in the house!

Brokendigit...Last edited by - Brokendigit...reason: ERROR!

Couldn't have put it better myself!! :lol:

:roll:

Ooops! I hit a key twice & corrected it... :shock:

Off to bed, you lubricant drinking suppository. Your stitches need to rest...

Dog-E-Turd

Oh, & what was the reason for:
Last edited by Dog-E : Today at 08:59 PM.

Dog-E

Juniors
:lol:

My edit was to an an extra thought @ the end...because I'm not a cluttering post-whore! ;-)

And...I'll edit THIS one for you too...Just so's you don't feel all alone in your defectiveness!

Brokendigit - ERROR! ERROR!....Unrecoverable ERROR!

There u go!.... :)

Moffo

Referee
brokendigit said:
:roll:

Ooops! I hit a key twice & corrected it... :shock:

Off to bed, you lubricant drinking suppository. Your stitches need to rest...

Dog-E-Turd

Oh, & what was the reason for:
Last edited by Dog-E : Today at 08:59 PM.

your insults are weak
your soul is weaker

ill crush you like a flea

Latest posts