What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Election 2012 PDRLFC

bartman

Immortal
Ah more of the small-minded inter-site bullshit, and from a moderator of this site too :roll:...

Thanks, and carry on!

bartman

Immortal
moderators have opinions too
Indeed they do Twizz. It's just imo a shame that the opinion involved the choice to voice more of the pointless inter-site carry on though...

And, in my opinion, that post stands a possible explanation (for those who were looking for one in threads here earlier) for why this site is perceived as it was, by other fellow Parra fans in our broader Eels community...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
no shame whatsoever

moderators are not robots and and your drawing the long bow by having the site being judged by one persons post

Stagger eel

Staff member
I find it strange that the king of the 'petty squabbles' is concerned about the reputation of this website.

bartman

Immortal
Thanks for the continued support Bart..

Carry on.
Support? Don't take it personally.... but stop making posts that only serve to continue inter-site squabbles and the ganging up against forum members and then as a moderator you'll get some from me.

I find it strange that the king of the 'petty squabbles' is concerned about the reputation of this website.
I'm no king, but I give no apologies for giving back as good as I receive on here, since (in my opinion) no-one's seen fit to pull any of it into line in recent years. If the main instigators of these petty inter-personal squabbles between forum members had their trolling dealt with over the years, then things might be different....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Support? Don't take it personally.... but stop making posts that only serve to continue inter-site squabbles and the ganging up against forum members and then as a moderator you'll get some from me.

I'm no king, but I give no apologies for giving back as good as I receive on here, since (in my opinion) no-one's seen fit to pull any of it into line in recent years. If the main instigators of these petty inter-personal squabbles between forum members had their trolling dealt with over the years, then things might be different....

Main instigators? :lol:

Is it just coincidence that you're involved in every petty squabble around here?

Do yourself a favour and put more people on ignore, because you just can't help yourself you f**king whiny bitch.

bartman

Immortal
:lol: I can only imagine the style and content of that last message would be proof of my point.

Stagger eel

Staff member

you may be better served to do some research before you start blaming me for the cause of inter-site squabbles and once you've done ya research you may then understand where I'm coming from...or else, there's always the ignore button sunshine ;-)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Main instigators? :lol:

Is it just coincidence that you're involved in every petty squabble around here?

Do yourself a favour and put more people on ignore, because you just can't help yourself you f**king whiny bitch.

pot kettle black :lol::lol::lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Indeed they do Twizz. It's just imo a shame that the opinion involved the choice to voice more of the pointless inter-site carry on though...

And, in my opinion, that post stands a possible explanation (for those who were looking for one in threads here earlier) for why this site is perceived as it was, by other fellow Parra fans in our broader Eels community...
Have you heard some of the garbage posted on the other site you 3P stooge???? Because that's what you are by posting on here :lol:

They even abuse you over there once they find out you post on LU :crazy:

Latest posts