What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elektrik Shocks 2012 NRL Preview

Butters

Bench
Elektrik are you sure you're a storm fan?

Ryan Hoffman at lock? No Rory Kostjasyn or Jaiman Lowe (our best prop off the bench)? Bobby Blair on the bench?

Well done Elektrik, good read

as a few people have said, :lol::lol::lol: at the morons that cry because you did not put their team in the eight

betcats

Referee
Interesting read, you put my team last and not even in the same post but thats ok i still enjoyed it lol.

Ozzy

First Grade
I will pull you up on saying we have no idea how valuable Jake Friend is when he was our player of the year. Smithy can't shut up about how great he is. He is certainly valued by the club and has been valued for a long time.
+1 on this. That is one of the reasons that we backed him through his dark patch. We tried the same with Carney but came up with a different result. Good reading though, well put together (even if I don't agree with all of it ;-)).

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Tigers too low. Roosters WAY too high. Dragons pretty spot on def wont make the 8. Warriors wont make the grand final. Storm a good chance.

This Year?

Immortal
tumblr_lxlz7jqNsK1r6yamxo1_500.png