What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elektrik Shocks 2012 NRL Preview

redvscotty

First Grade
I thought it was a boring read and laughed at the Rabbitohs in 8th position especially.

Prediction threads are lame, I only came in here to say that.

Warriors will not come second either, they will get lazy and fall to about mid table like every lazy kiwi has ever done before them.

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
I thought it was a boring read and laughed at the Rabbitohs in 8th position especially.

Prediction threads are lame, I only came in here to say that.

Warriors will not come second either, they will get lazy and fall to about mid table like every lazy kiwi has ever done before them.

Prediction threads are lame? Yet here you are in a predictions thread telling me whats wrong with my predictions, or in other words making your own predictions. Ironic no?

Freak2

Juniors
ES - Well done on a great piece and for having a detailed and explained opinion. for the record I think your pretty close to the mark.

Would of loved to have seen club losses from last season as well as gains. Just a wish and not a complaint :) well done!

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
ES - Well done on a great piece and for having a detailed and explained opinion. for the record I think your pretty close to the mark.

Would of loved to have seen club losses from last season as well as gains. Just a wish and not a complaint :) well done!

Thanks Freak2, you know i was close to adding the losses, wish i had now!

AuDragon

Juniors
Interesting read, well done ES.

Putting 5(c)uff$ in the top 8 does seriously affect your previsions credibility though... :crazy:

MatthewA

Juniors
From supporters of team he has rated well: OMG man, wow, so well done, well written, that's fantastic. Good job.

From supporters of teams he has rated poorly: Well, you're just so bias and you have no idea. This is stupid.

Nonetheless, I think you've done an awesome job going through the work you have to rate every team just for the fun of it. I can't say I agree, but hey each to their own.

Lambretta

First Grade
Canberra 9th? Are you f**king kidding me, we'll win the comp, undefeated and we wont concede a single point!!!

/you didnt rate my team highly enough rage

Roosters 4th woo hoo - that'll shut up the doubters
From fourth we can win the comp

/you are so smart I want to suck your appendages dribble

lol @ the people saying no, but not giving their own opinion
Well done Mr Shock - that was well put together.

Ladmate

Bench
You forgot the typical back on the bench for the Tigers. Otherwise a good read, don't agree with some of it but it's your opinion.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Not surprised at people predicting Panthers for the spoon or to finish low down. Understandable as the side looks a bit thin on paper with no Petero and House but with a new coach and hopefully Gordon and Lewis at full fitness we might surprise.

shiznit

Coach
Cheers, i really rate Taylor though, and IMO that is their best team. Out of curiosity who would you drop shiznit?

Id say perhaps Elijah would drop to the bench and Luck would go straight in.

Then Elijah, Ta'ai, Brown, Steve Rapira & Sione Lousi will probably fight it out for the 2 bench spots next to Matulino & Lillyman.

but even then... with Luck being out first the first month someone may step up...

With Nathan Friend there now... maybe there may not be as big of a need to have the workload of Luck in the middle of the park...

im sure some warriors fans disagree with me...

Last edited:

AuDragon

Juniors
Not surprised at people predicting Panthers for the spoon or to finish low down. Understandable as the side looks a bit thin on paper with no Petero and House but with a new coach and hopefully Gordon and Lewis at full fitness we might surprise.
You have some real talent in Coote, Lewis, Gordon, Jennings, and your backline without injuries is certainly very good, but your forwards stocks, especially the props (who do you have really to back Grant and McKendry?), are pretty thin.
Let's see what Austin and Newton bring, because I wouldn't be holding my breath on the rest of the backrow (yes, Plum does hit like a brick wall).

Without a strong pack, Walsh and Burns (Siejka?) aren't good enough to make the Panthers a contender to the top 8 imo.

Throw in a couple of injuries and the bottom 4 is more likely than anything else...