What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

elliots post match whinge

millersnose

Post Whore
after both their first two tries were scored from blatant forward passes and their markers not square all night i cant believe he had such a bitch

Quigs

Immortal
Missed it - what did he say.

Typical bloody ex Stains whinger.... although I didn't hear a word of it. I reckon it was crap.

Anyway it was all Gallens fault.

I LOVE THE DARK SIDE. JOIN US.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Special K

Coach
you mean henry but whatever

You can't say one side benefited from the ref because I thought both sides got some suspect calls.

what about carney wearing a hoodie? Gee... Good look that

Quigs

Immortal
About the Canberra 2nd try I think, the long pass from the half.

Watch the replay closely.

Where are his feet in relation to the line at the time of throwing the long cut out pass. Now have a look at where the feet of Goodwin are in relation to that same line at the time of receiving the ball.

Now I am just an old fart - but I reckon that might clear up one of the "tries"

Cheres
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
I'd much rather he blame the ref than give us any credit.

The longer we can sneak under the radar the better...

skeepe

Immortal
Sharks player of the match points for this week:

3. Sean Hampstead
2. Graham West
1. Brett Kimmorley

Neil Henry was too kind. You scored at least 3 tries off dodgy calls. Don't fool yourselves, the referee got you home tonight.

Sharks player of the match points for this week:

3. Sean Hampstead
2. Graham West
1. Brett Kimmorley

Neil Henry was too kind. You scored at least 3 tries off dodgy calls. Don't fool yourselves, the referee got you home tonight.

Don't worry you can turn your season around against Melbourne next week.........

warren

Juniors
besides the benefit of the doubt try(which i thought was fair enough), what else was a dodgy call skeepe??

Inferno

Coach
Bloody hell, all that ball in quality field position and you are blaming the referee?

Perhaps those sour grapes are causing your eyes to water Skeep. Spit them out, wipe away the tears and take another look.

skeepe

Immortal
besides the benefit of the doubt try(which i thought was fair enough), what else was a dodgy call skeepe??

Covell dropped the ball and had his hand on the sideline for his second try. Simmons knocked on gathering the chargedown, where Ross scored the next play.

Anyway, that's my view and it's probably best I leave it at that as this is the Sharks forum and I don't want to out stay my welcome (although it may already be too late for that).

Yadamish

Juniors
Covell dropped the ball and had his hand on the sideline for his second try. Simmons knocked on gathering the chargedown, where Ross scored the next play.

Anyway, that's my view and it's probably best I leave it at that as this is the Sharks forum and I don't want to out stay my welcome (although it may already be too late for that).

Your way wrong on both accounts, I'd suggest you take off your beer googles or watch a replay of the game on your TV, all video referee decisions were spot on. No knock on and the try was scored before the sideline was touched - couldn't you see the replay screen?

Go Nulla

Bench

It's going to send you blind if you keep that up skeepe.

Last edited: