What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarassing

parra pete

Referee
Took the grandkids down the Park to feed the ducks and geese. Thought later I was probably feeding you. :lol:

cayless1989

Juniors
parra pete said:
Took the grandkids down the Park to feed the ducks and geese. Thought later I was probably feeding you. :lol:
oh yeh i went through drive maccas saw a man working with pimples made me wounder is there guy here named pete.

cayless1989

Juniors
parra pete said:
:lol: Who was driving, mum or dad. You surely don't have the intelligence to get a licence....

my bro with his habibs......dont u farkin bring my mum and dad involved in this Pr*ck

cayless1989

Juniors
parra pete said:
:lol: They must be so proud of how you have turned out....

oi come on mate im sorry 4 da sh*t ive said we r both parra supports and we r both fighting like girls, this week is our grandfinal 4 the yr lets stop all this sh*t and concentrate on parra this week!

parra pete

Referee
cayless1989 said:
oi come on mate im sorry 4 da sh*t ive said we r both parra supports and we r both fighting like girls, this week is our grandfinal 4 the yr lets stop all this sh*t and concentrate on parra this week!

Peace bro...

Utey

Coach
ffs boys, get over it! Ill try and sound as philosophical as Pete, Build a Bridge!

parra pete

Referee
<UPtheEELS> said:
ffs boys, get over it! Ill try and sound as philosophical as Pete, Build a Bridge!

"By your own soul learn to live
And if men thwart you, take no heed,
If Men hate you, have no care,
Sing your song, Dream your dream,
Hope your hope -- and Pray your prayer"

PLEASE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

The correct abbreviation of "you are" is "you're" and NOT "your".

For the love of God, it's like everyone here is an illiterate 14 year old!

Sheesh.

number8

Juniors
Hollywood Jesus said:
PLEASE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

The correct abbreviation of "you are" is "you're" and NOT "your".

For the love of God, it's like everyone here is an illiterate 14 year old!

Sheesh.

And sheesh isn't a real word!

Latest posts