What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarassing

parra pete

Referee
Hollywood Jesus said:
PLEASE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

The correct abbreviation of "you are" is "you're" and NOT "your".

For the love of God, it's like everyone here is an illiterate 14 year old!

Sheesh.

What are you talking about???????

CrazyEel

Bench
Hollywood Jesus said:
PLEASE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

The correct abbreviation of "you are" is "you're" and NOT "your".

For the love of God, it's like everyone here is an illiterate 14 year old!

Sheesh.
Your being pedantic :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
<UPtheEELS> said:
you and me tonight, arm wrestle. Lets settle it!

Yeah right!!
U dont read things correctly and we then have to settle it with an arm wrestle :LOL: :LOL:

oneguy

Juniors
We don't need no education! (i.e. an apostrophe)

Get it write! hehe

Or to correct the lyric, 'we do not require any education'

CrazyEel said:
FFS, and this from someone who can't spell 'sandwich' :roll:

There is a difference between a typo and laziness/ignorance. Not once have I corrected someone on a simple typo, because they happen to even the best of us.

And as for the "internet" thing. Sure, why don't we use that as an excuse to let our society's literacy slip down the tubes. The internet is quite simply the worst thing that has EVER happened to the English language.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Hollywood Jesus said:
There is a difference between a typo and laziness/ignorance. Not once have I corrected someone on a simple typo, because they happen to even the best of us.

And as for the "internet" thing. Sure, why don't we use that as an excuse to let our society's literacy slip down the tubes. The internet is quite simply the worst thing that has EVER happened to the English language.

Typical bloody school teacher!!

Suitman

Post Whore
Hollywood Jesus said:

Sorry people, but I have to agree, for once, ;-) with HJ here.

Nothing worse than trying to decipher a post due to poor spelling and laziness in grammer.
It only takes a second to proof read your own post.
If you have pride in your own intelligence, you would do it.

Suity

Latest posts