What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

emo????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie

Juniors
the legend killer said:
haha
there gf
lamo

i dont no
to me
emo is a fashion
i beleve truely that
ppl are judged to much on wat they were...
wat the like(ie musik)
n are to soon to be labled!

the way i look at it is
yes i myself dress sk8/punk kinda fing
which is said to be dressin like an emo(the way i dress)
i love bands that kan write n preform songs based on life problems
n both good and dark sides of life.
4 this ppl lable me n emo.....
doesnt bother me
cos im proud to be me

wat bothers me is all the added crap ppl say like the wrist slitting sh*t n go cry etc etc
a fashion/taste/style
doesnt necessarily mean that u do these things jus cos a few other messed up ppl who choose to call em selfs emo do it....

Yeh i also think emo is a fashion, it doesnt necessarily mean that u are a wrist slitter because of the way u dress or the music u like.
It just goes to show how narrow minded some people can be especially when it comes to something they have no idea about.

Eelementary

Post Whore
the legend killer said:
4 ova a yr now ppl have labled me as an emo
due to the way i dress the was i do my hair n the musik i listen to...
yet in the same breath ppl clam all emos cut the wrists n sh*t
this i dont like this is bullsh*t
this is fase!
opions

You'd be one of those confused fools who want to dress Emo, listen to Emo music and generally pretend to be Emo, but are too chicken-sh*t to actually go the distance and whinge and cut yourself.

Emo = WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA DADDY DOESN'T LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! + Wrist-cutting

McLovin

Staff member
Eelementary said:
You'd be one of those confused fools who want to dress Emo, listen to Emo music and generally pretend to be Emo, but are too chicken-sh*t to actually go the distance and whinge and cut yourself.

So basically, he's a goth...:?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
FTR I have no idea what you are all talking about.

emo? goth?

I do not listen to music, so I have no idea what emo music would be.

What I am seeing is that emos appear to have dropped out of school in grade 2 and were given a mobile phone.

Teenagers are all the same to me, hormones with headphones.

Martli

Coach
Modern "Emo" is just guys signing about how they're pussies and androtops 'n stuff. Pretty crap, not something worth persuing really.

The current "emo" is just a mainstream version anyway, much like "punk" with the likes of Good Charlotte and "Goth" with the likes of sh*tty nu metal crappy stuff.

True emo music was around in the mid-90s (i think) and was linked to the hardcore and punk scene. The current "Emo" is really regarded as a 2nd wave sorta thing.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Are you emo the wrist cutter ?

BWAHAHAHAHAH. That's soooo funny.

Like, ya man, like, my life, is like, ya, like, a black abyss. & like, my parents think I'm guy cuz they saw me kiss a guy. But, like, man, it's the 2000's man. Guys should be able to kiss 2 or 3 guys at a time man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts