What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENG v NZ @ KCOM Stadium // Saturday 27 October - Sunday 00h30 (AEDT) 02h30 (NZDT)

Ricky goes ballistic after every loss - that's also irrelevant to fans, since that's what we are talking about, not coaches. I don't remember Australian fans ever going off the way Tongan fans did last year nor the way moaning English morons do on social media/forums after every single game. You'd think the only reason clubs ever lose is because of Hicks and Thaler.
He got sacked for that one. (In concert with losing the game.)

Great game, very enjoyable to watch and another nail biter between these two nations. They rarely fail to produce. Crowd was down on what it shuld have been but RL fans are just lazy arses all over the world it seems (PNG and Tonga fans excluded from that comment!)

Ref did a great job as well. I loved the look on the Kiwis players faces when he actually did his job and told them to go away rather than debating every decision for 5 mins.

Shaun Johnson really is a bit of a liability for NZ. He has n concept of controlling a game.

You have no concept of what decent refereeing is. How did that twat do a "great job" ? FFS.

Pommy

Coach
Ricky goes ballistic after every loss - that's also irrelevant to fans, since that's what we are talking about, not coaches. I don't remember Australian fans ever going off the way Tongan fans did last year nor the way moaning English morons do on social media/forums after every single game. You'd think the only reason clubs ever lose is because of Hicks and Thaler.

Australians don’t moan about the refs after every game?
f**king lol

Every game you go to the fans moan ‘get ‘em side ref’ then the refs make an effort to get them onside and everyone complains that’s they’re ruining the game and making it all about them.

Springs09

Juniors
Australians don’t moan about the refs after every game?
f**king lol

Every game you go to the fans moan ‘get ‘em side ref’ then the refs make an effort to get them onside and everyone complains that’s they’re ruining the game and making it all about them.

Did I say they didn't?

I said before English fans are only surpassed by Tongan fans when it comes to ref blaming, far worse than us which is saying a lot as we are terrible with ref abuse.

I've never seen Australian fans say we can't have an Aussie ref as they'd go for the other team as to not be bias we need neutral refs oh but not English refs cause they'll obviously go against us and it will be their fault if we lose.

Australian fans are the only ones I've seen actually go for the other team for the good of rugby league. We whinge far less when it comes to international refs than the poms do.

Pommy

Coach
Did I say they didn't?

I said before English fans are only surpassed by Tongan fans when it comes to ref blaming, far worse than us which is saying a lot as we are terrible with ref abuse.

I've never seen Australian fans say we can't have an
Aussie ref as they'd go for the other team as to not be bias we need neutral refs oh but not English refs cause they'll obviously go against us and it will be their fault if we lose.

Australian fans are the only ones I've seen actually go for the other team for the good of rugby league. We whinge far less when it comes to international refs than the poms do.

Why would fans of a team which hasn’t dominated the sport for decades go against their own for the good of the game?
I don’t think Tonga are that great for the game myself but that’s been done to death on other threads.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
You can blame Fulton's whines in 1990 for the death of neutral refs. David Morrow's commentary was also appalling in this regard and Graeme Hughes even had to correct him for it during the call. PS. Just saw your later post saying something similar.

Agreed, I remember in the Second Test at Manchester in 1990 when Morrow went to town on Sablayrolles for not calling offside, saying we should have an American they know more blah blah. If you stop the play on video Morrow is 100% incorrect and the French referee got the call right.

deluded pom?

Coach
I think you need to reread the thread on the NZ v Aus game and this thread about the actual game.Or is it just everyone else apart from Aussies who complain about refs?

deluded pom?

Coach
Right sorry cause people who are whinging shouldn't be labelled as whingers. Only in whinging pom land.
They may be whinging in your opinion but at least they are being consistent. If they whinge about an Aussie reffing Australia then it would be hypocritical not to whinge about an Englishman reffing England. Do you know what hypocrisy is?

Latest posts