What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England tour of New Zealand- 5 T20's and 2 Tests- November 2019

Meth

Staff member
Good first outing for Mitchell.

Archer has been conspicuous in not putting in.

If NZ can eek 50-75 more runs here, we’ll be very happy

Meth

Staff member
NZ need a wicket here. Taylor will be ruing dropping Burns. He hasn’t been at all good with the hands in this series

Meth

Staff member
This game is well poised. I think time is on NZ’s side and can be utilised to turn up the pressure on England. But if England can score 550 and grab a couple of wickets before the end of the day tomorrow, they’re a shot....and let’s be honest, Raval is a walking wicket at the moment.

Bit of rain possible for tomorrow

Meth

Staff member
Matt Henry has just produced one of the dumbest pieces of cricket and we have missed out on another chance to dismiss Burns

fuming

JJ

Immortal
Latham didn’t seem to say anything, he should have been explicit that Henry leave it...

It was dumb but we often criticise quicks for not getting back to the stumps

JJ

Immortal
Burns is so gumby but Raval looks like Chris Martin by comparison

Meth

Staff member
Latham didn’t seem to say anything, he should have been explicit that Henry leave it...

It was dumb but we often criticise quicks for not getting back to the stumps

he possibly could have called “mine”, but he would have been more focussed on the incoming ball. He shouldn’t have had to worry about Henry

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
he possibility could have called “mine”, but he would have been more focussed on the incoming ball. He shouldn’t have had to worry about Henry

Yep, this.

All on Henry that one. He should dig himself a very deep hole

jargan83

Coach
How many runs do England need here?

I read an article this morning that quoted Stuart Broad saying England were looking to bat only once in the game and roll NZ cheap in the second innings so you'd assume they're looking at at 550-570 at a minimum?

Pitch looks to be a road so it might be attainable goal