What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England tour of New Zealand- 5 T20's and 2 Tests- November 2019

Bazal

Post Whore
I read an article this morning that quoted Stuart Broad saying England were looking to bat only once in the game and roll NZ cheap in the second innings so you'd assume they're looking at at 550-570 at a minimum?

Pitch looks to be a road so it might be attainable goal

Only Australian pitches are roads, mate...

Meth

Staff member
I read an article this morning that quoted Stuart Broad saying England were looking to bat only once in the game and roll NZ cheap in the second innings so you'd assume they're looking at at 550-570 at a minimum?

Pitch looks to be a road so it might be attainable goal

I think they're scoring a bit too slowly to go too much higher than that. At this rate, they might finish the day at about 300? Nothing to lose, I suppose, so maybe they declare tomorrow on about 550, if they get there- but I think they'll probably need 550+ to be any chance at all.

Meth

Staff member
Great 100 from Burns, ably assisted by Ross Taylor and Matt Henry.

jargan83

Coach
White bails on white stumps.

That's even more village than running yourself out on 100

I was thinking the same thing.

White bails, on white stumps when all the players are wearing white as well.

Well done idiots.

Bazal

Post Whore
he is that too

I half hope he does nick off to K-Mart and get some zing bails.

That whole train wreck with his co-commentators just acid-tongueing him was good fun. Wish some of ours would do the same to Warnie more often

Latest posts